The random chat/off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ovid, I think you'd have to phone your service provider or play with your settings, nothing we can really help with (which is why I haven't answered before.

That aside, I'm really happy with how smooth the forum is running lately. There's the one troll and one to two possible trolls (which have been pointed to me a few times, but they aren't going anywhere bad right now), but that's not much badness, compared to some of the drama or spam problems we've had.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

So guys, I've been in and out of doctor's offices lately, which is why I'm so active on the forum right now (sick = on the computer). If there's bad spam for a few days, it'll be because I'm laying in or catching up with school.

However, that probably won't happen, because there has been a ton of new members (or old members who never posted before) posting junk all over the place, necroing threads, etc. So I'll probably be too angry to not moderate the forum, if this keeps up.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Smallest

Thanks you two. I think I'll be okay.

On another topic, does anyone here actually click through on spammers' links? I can't fathom why we get so much when it gets deleted so fast and I don't think anyone would click through. I keep having to lock threads because a site (or three) send all their bots to that url.

Also I'm so angry at a whole bunch of new members, as mentioned above. The amount of thread necro, posts in the wrong place (usually asking questions that are answered in the right place), random junk posts, etc, has been insane.
(New members reading this: it's not you, and we know that because you're actually reading something).

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.