Post a random truth about yourself

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A thread like this one could help people to get to know each other a bit more easily, which is especially valuable on a forum such as this, so go ahead and post a random, big, medium-sized or small truth about yourself. :) Eventual discussions that follow from people's expressed truths should be welcomed, as it further assists in getting to know one another better...

The first truth will have to be from me, then: I have a self-"invented", highly spiritual, deeply romantic death and sex religion that I very strongly believe in (no news to those who have read some older writings from me, on this forum, though).

Next? :) It can be anything, really.... just go ahead and say whatever that comes to mind, if that's what you feel like doing.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm working hard to become an animator (art is one of my greatest passions!) and constantly go through intense bouts of crippling self-doubt and then overwhelming confidence about my talents (or lack thereof?!?!)

I tend to be a bit that way with photography, at times. :) Feeling so frustrated, afterwards, over missing a detail in the photo, that you could've done something about, that maybe just mildly decreased the overall quality of an otherwise perfect shot, that you now can't retake. But major self-criticism just means that you will keep improving, though...

I strongly believe in ghosts and have experienced some unexplained stuff that is not rooted in craziness. After I've become a bit older, I've always tried to first view it sceptically, as well, but the scientific approach hasn't always explained anything at all, or been left with flaws in the scientifically likely explanation. Of course, the paranormal is only as of yet undiscovered science, and I do know that ghosts exist, regardless...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account