Diet/exercise/weight loss thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surreal

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Once again, I don't know about brands there either, but there was a brand here that was (and still is) insanely stupid. In order to make woman feel good about buyig their clothing they reduce the sizes massive amounts. If I were to normally wear a 3 they would reduce it to a 00. A 3 would be falling off of me. A 00 is 3 sizes smaller. I hate shopping at that store now. What's the good in going somwhere, taking the time to find something you like, only to realize that thouh it SHOULD fit, it doesn't. Then you have to trudge back and get another pair (if they have one.) Grrrr!
@OLP: I'm so happy for you! I hope that it all keeps going well! *hugs*
@Sebastian: Wow, thats really inspiring, you know that? I mean, it makes ME want to go out and excercise right now. Maybe I will today. But congratulations, I'm really happy for you as well, and that all your hard work paid off.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Surreal: don't say "maybe I will". That's the attitude of a fat person. Say "I'm going to" and then do it. Making that mental transition from being a person who wants to be fit to being a person who is actually trying to get fit makes all the difference in the world. So I wanna hear about how you actually exercised today. That's your assignment.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

RenamonX

Weight-loss haha! Yaaa.....my experiences with that mostly stem from a 3 week period where I kind of forgot to eat. I literally had maybe..a few biscuits every few days and lots of energy drinks. After 3 weeks I lost 10% of my bodyweight (8kg , 17.6lb) and for about a month or so afterwards I lost my sense of hunger :D Deeeefinalty not good for you...right now, im just cutting down on what im eating, and choosing better stuff to eat. Ive dropped from my rather embarrassing 86kg down to 76-77kg in about a month or two, quite an achievement since im not doing much exercise at all.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.