The Random Chat/Offtopic Thread

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Version 2.0!

Every forum needs one of these, a thread where people can just go in and talk about whatever they like, so I decided I would make one here :)

Basically, just talk about whatever you like...this way, we could all start to get to know each other a bit better in a non-BDSM sense :) Not fishing for info that could reveal anyone's true identity, or anything like that, but just general stuff, like, describing the day you've had, any plans you've got for the week ahead, ask each other questions, that sort of thing :) A free flowing thread with no specific topic, therefore making it impossible to wander away from the 'main point' as there isn't one :p

I'll begin...I was just looking for my little fibre optic Xmas tree in my store cupboard, but although I found the tree, I couldn't find either the pot it goes into, or the wire :( But on the plus side, the cupboard is now a bit tidier, and I have also finally found my main bunch of keys, having not seen them in about 2 months :eek: So now I am all dusty and smelly, and enjoying a well deserved cup of tea :)

I can't wait to see how this thread will turn out... :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

Hmmm. One of my greatest fears is truly disappointing my slave. He puts such enormous trust in me, I would be devastated if I really screwed something up

I understand, although you're pretty caring so I doubt it will happen.

Mine is that I'll tell Tall a kink that comes to me and it will disgust him. It won't happen, he's accepted crazy stuff, even if he wouldn't do it, but I always am nervous about it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

I suppose you're right, we're both worried we'll disappoint somehow. But mine's more about desires and yours is more about messing up, I think (I'm reading into what you said, I could be totally wrong). But I think kink-related ones are mostly going to be in that vein, fear of disappointing, fear of trusting and getting hurt (physically or emotionally). It's the specifics that make it different.

Also, I'm pleased to say that so far there has been no spam in this new thread.

Fileboom Premium Account