Diet/exercise/weight loss thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I imagined that it would be, but the problem is it's painful to wear socks at the moment, because it makes the painful parts of the toe throb unpleasantly and quite painfully too :(

I'm trying to work out a way in which I could pull the flesh away from the nail and hold it away, keeping it held away constantly, to make the nail regrowth easier. But the only thing I can think of is taping it in place, which sounds silly, and might not even work :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

I have a link that says to try wedging a piece of cotton wool under the ingrowing nail, to force it to grow properly, so I'm going to give that a go.

A tiny piece of the ingrowing nail snapped off when I came out of the bath just now :eek: Luckily I can still lift it though, and it's only gone a bit shorter, so hopefully it will still be okay if I can wedge some cotton wool underneath it :(

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Usually about 12-14k, depending on the route I choose. I'd like to go a little bit further, but they're currently repairing part of the trail I like to use, so I have to turn around at about 7k. I'm doing this as the cardio to compliment my workout with weights. My goal is to lose about 10 lbs. Just today when I got back from my ride, I notice that I could faintly see the line of my obliques. That's a new development, so I'm happy. Now if I can just get the remains of my belly to shrink a little bit more...

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Wait, aren't you Brits supposed to be metric? But yeah, 5-6 miles. I'm lucky in my gym membership. The university that I teach at offers a really cheap gym membership, about $150 a year, which might get you three months at a for-profit gym. And the trainers are $20 a session, about 2/5 of what a profession at a gym would charge. Granted, they're not fully trained--most of them are grad students.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.