Crossdressing in bondage

СuriousCD

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi all

Fortunately I am more lucky with the footwear, my wife’s size is only two sizes smaller, so with a great desire ( and my desire is more then just great) one
can fit into them. Also there is not so much difference in our close’s sizes so I can easily make myself happy. Pity though my wife disapproves this passion
of my, so I have to use every moment she is not at home. But if she is out for long…. My fantasies don’t know any borders….

Be happy;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

dino

Hi all

Fortunately I am more lucky with the footwear, my wife’s size is only two sizes smaller, so with a great desire ( and my desire is more then just great) one
can fit into them. Also there is not so much difference in our close’s sizes so I can easily make myself happy. Pity though my wife disapproves this passion
of my, so I have to use every moment she is not at home. But if she is out for long…. My fantasies don’t know any borders….

Be happy;)

Poor wife… Comes back home and all her footwear is two sizes larger:)

Fileboom Premium Account

J-Pit

Hey there,

Great thread idea! What for me I do love corsets. I have had many OTR that never did exactly what I wanted them to do. Now I have a beautiful red velvet corset with black leather trim that nips my waist in so tight and pushes my boobies up to my chin (lol) and I absolutely love it.

There is something so fantastic about the restriction and modesty while also being so revealing and sensual. The feel of the constriction and the soft velvet against my skin is sublime. Truly, it is my favorite piece of clothing. I have been looking into getting a custom waist cincher to wear on a daily basis to do waist training.

Fileboom Premium Account