Crossdressing in bondage

KBSoftware

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have yet to try to full blown crossdressing. I have worn some stockings and a bra and then practiced some self bondage. I have to admit it did change how I felt during the self bondage, I quite liked it.
I do want to try sometime in the near future a little more maybe a dress, some panties, shoes etc. Even try some female clothing I saw at an adult store.
Should be an interesting feeling, experience :)

As for the last part of a comment made by Rod. I'm not gay either, just very adventurous, kinky and certainly not afraid to try something new.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Daphneycd

I have always be interested in being dressed enfem. I have amaids uniform and some other sexy lingerie. I fantasize a lot about being foerced into fem clothing and bound, gaged and ormented. I have my ouwn chasity device and wear it daily. I've wron it 24/7 since I bought it in Janurary of this year. I would love to find a Mistress or Master to worship, serve and be collored by in a 24/7 relationship. To be turned into a full time maid,sextoy,or what ever He or She wanted

Fileboom Premium Account

atlsubguy

Re: Your question on crossdressing and bondage.

Have been what I consider fortunate to have had three male partners with Dom tendencies that made me crossdress in lingerie and hose. They would role play some capture scenarios by putting me in tight bondage and made to sexually pleasure them. I became their sex slave slut.

I found this to be very erotic and exciting and strive for more of it.

Fileboom Premium Account

gwendoline

When my Mistress first told me to I was to wear bra, panties, suspenders and stockings when we went out for a meal, I was mortified, but now I now consider myself so lucky in that my Mistress insists that I wear female underwear at all times, even at work, which seemed to be a problem as I am an engineer as sometimes when getting deeply involved in mechanical works ones outer clothes can allow undies to show but so far I don’t think I haven’t been ‘sussed’.
I now always dress as a woman when with Her (except when vanilla friends and relations are about) either in my black and white maids uniform, with starched white apron, during the day or in a pretty skirt and blouse in the evening and then a pretty pink nightie to bed as I sleep, so contentedly, in bondage on the floor by Her bed each night.
I further step in my feminisation occurred a few weeks ago when Mistress told me to get rid all my male underwear that I still had, not that I had worn any in months but it did seem a big step!
gwendoline

Fileboom Premium Account