Crossdressing in bondage

macguy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yes, it is embarrassing and very erotic

I met a Mistress over the internet and had a one year realationship with her. Her name is Dawn and she was quite a sadistic dominant bitch who somehow had me completely under her control, she could somehow make me do most anything. Mainly she kept me dressed in garterbelt, hose and heels, sometime with panties. She enjoyed very much having me tied and gagged(a dildo gag) while she whipped my ass. She absolutely could not get off unless she had me suffering for her. I both hated it and also loved it as I would cry while it wasy happening and would get off on it very much after it was over.
jack

Hi!
Is anybody interested in crossdressing? How does it feel to be absolutely dressed in feminine underwear, to be tied up with a gag in the mouth? Are there any like-minded people here or shall I stay on my own with my fantasies??

Thanks,
trulysub

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

masterrich175

When my mistress and me were younger she made me dress in bra, panties, undies, and a blouse, skirt, and high heels. She took me for a walk blindfolded and my hands and feet were shackled. It was a great experence for both me and her. Too bad we can't do it anymore because we switch places to live. We even had a wig for me. She enjoyed putting make up on me and watching me struggle. After we came back from the walk she would tie me to the wall and dripped hot wax on my dick.

Fileboom Premium Account

Braceletlover

Crossdresser in Bondage

I've been dressing and playing bondage games for years with my wife. It's awesome! I think she is slightly turned off due to the "lesbian" element but she comes along whenever I'm in the mood which is often. You are not alone for sure! My "problem" now is I think I want to take it to another level with a partner TV. Prefer the sub role but willing to do the tying!

Fileboom Premium Account