Crossdressing in bondage

monomorphic

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

new here. I don't know how I'd feel about the bondage part but I do love the idea of crossdressing. My SO isn't really into anything outside of "sex" and I'm just getting comfortable with the cd ideas. I do have a pair of heels though, its the only things I've bought and I love wearing them (for a little at least, they're about three sizes too small)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

You should try some bondage if you can. You really should.

Also, I'd get so bored with a vanilla partner. I'm glad my master and I learned our preferences like this together, and agreed

That said, I'm not into crossdressing, and neither is Master. I was just putting a vote in for monomophic to try bondage.

new here. I don't know how I'd feel about the bondage part but I do love the idea of crossdressing. My SO isn't really into anything outside of "sex" and I'm just getting comfortable with the cd ideas. I do have a pair of heels though, its the only things I've bought and I love wearing them (for a little at least, they're about three sizes too small)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Luna

A little advice then, in about a month or so I am off to visit my lover. Aside from the 'normal' games we play we have agreed to fulfill a fantasy for each other.
This is my dilemma: He has expressed the desire for me to dress him before I proceed with his punishment. The choice of attire he has left to me and the only input I have gotten from him is keep to feminine. Now it is very easy for me to go out and choose lingerie for myself, because honestly, every time I ask, "Would you like to see me in this?" the answer is always the same, "I'd like to see you in nothing." I know what I like, what styles work on me, what makes me feel good.
The other side of the problem is that my lover, although not heavy, is quite tall. For this reason alone I'm leaning more towards a chemise rather than a Babydoll, stockings, maybe the full garter.
So I guess my question is, what is truly feminine? Lace? Satin? Chiffon? I'm leary of anything that says 'one size fits all' because what that means is 'one size fits no one.' And I'm also hesitant to buy anything in an XL or Queen size because I don't want it to just hang on him.
Any suggestions?

Fileboom Premium Account

decoyicus

I have recently began switching with my female partner and this is one of the things that has come into it. Originally her idea she said some along the lines of me having rather feminine features and wanting to see if I would make a convincing girl. I was skeptical as to whether it would be my sort of thing at first but after she got me dressed up and put some make up on me I found that I was enjoying myself a great deal. Since then she has dressed me up a few more times after the second I even started shaving my legs. Although I don't think I would do it alone cross-dressing is defiantly becoming one of my kinks.

Edit: oh also to answer your question being tied up and gagged while dressed in women's underwear feels incredible, being taken from behind by a woman wearing a strap on whilst all that is going on is also an amazing experience.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

decoyicus

Thank you decoyicus. He's done this before, maybe 15 years ago and he wants to see if it still elicits the same response. So, how do I know what to put him in? And how do I know if it will fit? He's 6 foot 4.

I was actually answering the question that the original poster had posed but if I helped you that's good. I didn't actually read your question until now, but now that I have I will see if I can be helpful. to answer your first question what is truly feminine, I don't think its an absolute more a matter of perception of course there are the obvious things stockings, panties, bra's ect. but some people find things feminine that you wouldn't think of, some people have told me they find my usual style of dress (skinny jeans tight t shirts) to be quite feminine I don't really see it but some do. but I'm rambling I would say stick to lace, satin maybe leather if its within your budget. As for what to put him in I would say ask him but you said he has left it up to you, I don't know what would look good on your man as I haven't seen him and only know how tall he is but at 6' 4' I would say you can give high heels a miss. I would say put him in some panties, stockings and a dress (that was what I was in my first time). as for sizes I don't have a clue wasn't a problem for me as me and her are pretty much the same size (shes a little taller than me actually) and have the same body type so I just wore her stuff (was a little tight though). Maybe look up the measurements of women's sizes and get him to measure himself, or look for a conversion of men's sizes to women's (I'm sure you could find one on a cross-dressers message board). Hope this helped and hope you two have lots of fun.

P.S on a completely unrelated note I love your profile pic, not sure if I find the girl sexy or scary but I have always loved a woman with piercing blue eyes.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: