self bondage in public

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Shy girl: While I understand your fetish, there are a few things to consider before you start exploring it.

1) Let's say you tie yourself fairly well, to a tree or fence, and wait for someone to come along. What if no one comes along? You could be there a very long time.
2) Let's assume someone does come along. What if he's not someone you want to play with? How do you stop him if he's determined to take advantage of your vulnerability?
3) Let's say someone comes along, and his/her discovery of you is emotionally distressing to them in some way? They over-react and call the police. It brings up memories of when they were raped. It disgusts them to see you doing this. My point here is that BDSM requires consent, and playing in public like this is a violation of consent. People walking along a public footpath have a reasonable right to not be involved in your sexual fantasies without their consent. After all, what you want is the submissive version of being a flasher.

For all these reasons, my advice is to say this sort of exhibitionism for a sex club or similar environment.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Shy girl: While I understand your fetish, there are a few things to consider before you start exploring it.

1) Let's say you tie yourself fairly well, to a tree or fence, and wait for someone to come along. What if no one comes along? You could be there a very long time.
2) Let's assume someone does come along. What if he's not someone you want to play with? How do you stop him if he's determined to take advantage of your vulnerability?
3) Let's say someone comes along, and his/her discovery of you is emotionally distressing to them in some way? They over-react and call the police. It brings up memories of when they were raped. It disgusts them to see you doing this. My point here is that BDSM requires consent, and playing in public like this is a violation of consent. People walking along a public footpath have a reasonable right to not be involved in your sexual fantasies without their consent. After all, what you want is the submissive version of being a flasher.

For all these reasons, my advice is to say this sort of exhibitionism for a sex club or similar environment.

sorry i might of gotten carried away when writting this i was sort of thinking of thing like handcuffs. gags or even maid outfit under a coat, sort of discrete so it may go unnoticed but there is always the chance

Fileboom Premium Account

Public play can be done if no one else realizes that you're doing something sexual. The moment someone becomes aware, they're pulled into a fantasy without their consent. But how do you handcuff yourself to a fence in a public place without someone realizing your cuffed there?

I was thinking more wearing a maid outfit with handcuffs and gag while wearing a coat i planned do it when it rans so there wouldnt have people at the time

Fileboom Premium Account

iliketea

I got horny reading this.. I think you should do it! :D

I also think sebastian has a good point to keep in mind at least..

This is just an IMHO..
That I think it's easier to not freak people out if you are a girl.
I once did something similar just without bondage.. but completely nude.. (I will write a story later I think ;))

I didn't realise this before it was too late..
I got worried that even though all kids are home (because it was night).. Parents might get angry if they would see an adult naked man running around in their neighborhood..
maybe attack you and/or call the police like Sebastian said.

Or if you do it in the forest that people run in or use as shortcuts.. they might think you are a rapist.

I of course am no danger at all, but they don't know me :)
So I don't know if it's a good idea to do something like this again because of that..
Which is really sad because I have so many nice fantasies about this.

Fileboom Premium Account