Worked up the courage to have the talk...feeling lost and confused now

sluttysub

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Wow, Slutty, that sounds like quite a letter. Even your description of it is sort of moving. The capacity that some subs have to give of themselves that way really amazes me. I hope I eventually fund a boy like that.

Thank you, Sebastian!

I'm sure you'll find the perfect sub eventually, it takes time to build that trust. I've known my husband for 14 years, close friends for 7+ years and have been together for more than 6. So for me, the trust is already established. Were I to enter into a new relationship, I doubt I could give even close to this much within the first year or two. As you have told me, you're fairly new to the scene. I was simply lucky to already have a partner. You'll find him! :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

L8NightQ

Just want to say that this has been a really interesting string for me.

Thank you sluttysub, for keeping us posted on how things are progressing. I really hope that eventually you can get him to understand your inner workings. So many see our little kinks as just evil and debasing because of the excesses that exist in in some of us.... and I guess some of those videos don't help either (i.e. OMG).

I haven't had very much to contribute to this particular thread because my opinions are already fully reflected by others within our group, and I'm fine with that.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sluttysub

Thank you L8NightQ!
Honestly, I'm just grateful that I have you guys to talk to. I'm not sure I would have been able to get the courage to talk to my husband had I not had all of your support. This is a wonderful community! :) And if last night was any clue, I now have hope that he will come around to my little kinks and quirks in time!

And yes, I think I'll be sticking around. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

sluttysub