Strange Lump

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Nuka

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I know the matter on this has been resolved etc but I thought I'd throw in my two pound's worth.

In the UK (Great Britain for those who aren't used to that acronym) testicular cancer is the highest killer of men of all the medical conditions/diseases/whatever you can get or develop. The awareness of this fact is very small as most of the "marketing" for research and aid/help goes to female breast cancer, or CancerUK in general.

For men (or women/men if you find it on your man) a lump on the testicles MUST be looked at. Often it wouldn't be cancer neccessarily it could be a cyst, or a clot, or possibly some sort of rare breakaway of dead cells or something. Either way, these things should also be checked just in case EVEN A CYST CAN LEAD TO DEATH. It should be part of a man's routine to check himself whenever he baths/showers.

To the women and their partners, although this was a male post in the beginning, and I'm sure your awareness is probably better at it than a man's pride, but any lumps found on the breasts and even cervix should always be checked.

Be careful, stay safe and go to a doctor and ask questions if you find anything abnormal or that you're not sure about.

Rant over, you may now all go and check :p

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account