Burning sensation with ball gag

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am convinced I could make one though, for a fraction of the price,
and better quality.

MoP, most craft supply stores sell metal and wooden rings in a surprising assortment of diameters, thicknesses and styles. Perhaps with a bit of work, one could wrap one of those of a more appropriate size* in leather cord. New leather bootlaces make excellent wrap material -particularly if you purchase the ones that are square in cross section and take care to make the lace lie uniformly all around.

*And before OLP winds up, I am not saying she has a big mouth. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, the aforementioned homemade ring gag was completed this weekend (see 'budget BDSM' thread to see how) :)

This one is so much better; it does look a bit 'homemade', but at the same time looks really nice. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to compare the size of the rings I bought with that of the ring from the original gag, and it turned out that both were the exact same size :( However, having used several rings, in order to make a 'tube' rather than a flat ring, it is much more reliable.

Despite its diameter still being quite small, I didn't feel like I had to grip it tight with my teeth this time. Also, once strapped in place I deliberately tried to push it out of my mouth, simply to test it. I only managed to get it to push out a tiny bit, so it can't be dislodged at all, and as a result I am very happy with it :)

The only problem, now, is that we forgot to take pics to share with you all...this will have to wait until this coming weekend now, sorry :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account