Burning sensation with ball gag

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Grey - You really should just add "Pictures Please!" to your signature... ;)

What Pictures? Who? Me?

Can I help being a visual creature?
Um..., in a freak accident I lost the sense of smell, taste, touch and hearing, so sight is all I have left. Because of it, I actually have a keyboard guy who translates for me when i read this forum.
Isn't that right, Mr. keyboard translator guy?
("Yes, that is correct, Sir.")

There, See?
Translator guy, write that we're both sorry for that bad pun.
("Oh, Sir, you have no idea...")

Besides, Since OLP baited me on the subject, I will be asking her for pictures of everything she does for years to come. She will soon discover that she is dealing with a master baiter...

No, wait. That's not...
Oh, hell, never mind.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Oh Grey!!! That had me laughing so hard my eyes are watering!!! Ok, for that, the least I can do is be nice and share the pictures I recently took of my new shoes... :p

And are you getting me and OLP confused here (not that im offended as she is an amazing pet), but, how did she bait you on this too??? LOL

To everyone else, I know this isnt the proper thread for this post, but, I couldn't help it... Sorry.

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• MLML 1.JPG
    MLML 1.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 14
  • MLML 2.JPG
    MLML 2.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 14
  • MLML 3.JPG
    MLML 3.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

GreyMac

Hmm...it wasn't all it was cracked up to be :(

It might have been that the ring on that particular gag was too small, as it was easily dislodged once put in place, and I had to keep my teeth clenched around the ring to hold it in place, for the entire duration I had it in :(

It was pretty enjoyable though, there was a lot of drool, more so than with a ball gag (which fuelled some deliciously humiliating play ;)) but this ended up resulting in a dry mouth and a terrible thirst :(

My master has expressed an interest in making a homemade ring gag, as he has told me that he has several tools which he could use to do this. So if he can make one that is a bit more secure, and has a larger ring, then hopefully this will be an improvement :)

Fileboom Premium Account