Burning sensation with ball gag

Amuk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Seems some interesting things have happened here in my time of absence. What a shame that person couldn't get over themselves.

Anyway, onto the ring gag discussion.

Gags are one thing which I love, for the simple fact of restriction and how it forces the sub into a more restricted situation. Now, ring gags do the same, but allow sound, which is a bit of a con in some instances and a pro in others. I do like the look of them for some reason though and have wanted to try them on a sub for a while now. Been curious about them for some time, even before I even had my [true] introduction into the BDSM world.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Malelesbian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Different types of gags aside and back to the point of the original post, I tend to agree with Firestryke - I think your throat's just drying out after ten minutes or so because of your changed breathing pattern created by the ball gag. I've had this experience myself and that seems to be the case with me. Other than that, I would tend to lean toward a chem burn from perhaps cheapy materials used in making the gag.

All sorts of gags are wonderful, but the leather covered ring gags are better than the bare metal ones, which tend to hurt the teeth. I like the whiffle ball gags and I've gotten some wonderful "drool" panel gags from a popular on-line shop - they're very comfortable for long term wear and are very exciting because they really make you drool everywhere no matter how hard you try not to!

Have fun!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account