safe words

Emma

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I dont want to sound stupid here but if you didnt want to do something etc then there are other ways of stopping someone? Like someone can tell the difference between a stop thats said for fun/not really meant and a stop thats real or even a kick etc. Dont get me wrong i do think theyre a good precaution to take but i dont see why you should ever need to use it when there are other ways... dya get what i mean?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

monocrome

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I dont want to sound stupid here but if you didnt want to do something etc then there are other ways of stopping someone? Like someone can tell the difference between a stop thats said for fun/not really meant and a stop thats real or even a kick etc. Dont get me wrong i do think theyre a good precaution to take but i dont see why you should ever need to use it when there are other ways... dya get what i mean?

when you are doing things that are pushing limits or that are fantasy or could possibly cause someone physical or mental harm, it is good to have an IMMEDIATE OFF SWITCH. that is what the word is for.

and no, sometimes people can't tell the difference between "stop" for fun and "stop" for real. even more complicatedly, sometimes "stop" for real IS "stop" for fun BUT doesn't mean something can't be taken further and pushed to a degree but once that degree is reached, you can just say the word and it is a signal to IMMEDIATELY stop.

and it doesn't have to be some silly word. i think everyone thinks safewords have to be stupid words. i prefer the red-yellow-green method, with red being the absolute immediate stop, yellow being "slow down" or "i'm open to stopping to talk about this a second", and green being self-explanatory.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account