Hints and tips

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

very good point master c, however, bare in mind there is a polite way and a disrespectful way to decline a request. The polite way is, "I need to okay that with my master first (or some variation thereof." That simple show of politeness will garnish more respect for both the sub and the dom who controls her, whereas almost anything else will only breed insolence and non-tolerance with the level of disrespect it garnishes.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Master C

While that is true, I know there are many couples that have not discussed that, and it will cause problems. And in the example I was talking about, the sub felt as if her master didn't care for her feelings.

Edit: She said to her master she didn't feel like she should have to listen since they weren't her master, and since they were all in the same room, it made her look small.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sparrow69

mo, i understand he was in the same room. no, showing respect does not warrant a punishment. If a sub is unsure of a course of action, she should always defer to what her master says. Now if her MASTER tells her something, and she questions it, that does warrant punishment. If her master tells her to do something, it should be done, no questions asked and without hesitation.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy