safe words

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Safe words are wonderful for fetishists. remember, lao, not everyone dives full tilt into this lifestyle. some merely dabble their feet in the shallow end, and hey, whatever your comfortable with is what you should do. If people feel more capable to press their limits with the use of a safe word, then i say make one. this lifestyle is all about communication and self expression. to say someone is doing it wrong, is as arbitrary as saying your way is the only way, and that is the fastest way to get blacklisted in every facet of this community.
Arrogence will get a person nowhere, being open and accepting of people and their valuse will get you everywhere in life.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

monocrome

just a chime-in: safewords are also VERY handy when you put someone in what you assume to be a mundane position/experience that disturbs them for which you could have had no prior knowledge. someone wanted to take me in front of a mirror (a rather mundane act for a lot of people) and i ended up absolutely YELLING the safe word b/c some horrible things have happened to me in a sexual sense while being forced to look in a mirror... but there was NO WAY he could have known that... and without a safe word, the entire evening could have been ruined in very detrimental ways.

Fileboom Premium Account

monocrome

This lifestyle is about one group of people who like to fuck another group of people while their tied up - you and your fancy words

i'm actually addressing this part of the post, not towards "User Lao" (aka bondels), but b/c i hear this expressed far too much and it just ISN'T SO for all of us.

sex is only one part of any of my relationships, but the entirety of my relationships are bdsm or at least seen through the lense of bdsm, as that is just who i am. (as i have said to many - at least for me, this is not a "what it is that i do" it is a "who it is that i am").

Fileboom Premium Account

i'm actually addressing this part of the post, not towards "User Lao" (aka bondels), but b/c i hear this expressed far too much and it just ISN'T SO for all of us.

sex is only one part of any of my relationships, but the entirety of my relationships are bdsm or at least seen through the lense of bdsm, as that is just who i am. (as i have said to many - at least for me, this is not a "what it is that i do" it is a "who it is that i am").

Well said. For me, the sexual satisfaction is wonderful but it's a small piece of the puzzle. I have always been unhappy with past relationships because of this. I dont just like rough sex and being spanked...thats just a drop in the bucket for how complex it really is. That is why you can never ask somebody to be a dom or a sub for you, they have to do whether you're there or not and just want to do it with you.

It's really adding another criteria to the dating strainer, for some people its religion, for me it's this now. I couldnt be happier to have found that out at my tender age.

Fileboom Premium Account