Hints and tips

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well apparently part of our problem was during our sessions, I would usually begin to speak in french, and at that point he would be disgusted and wealk off.

Master found ot, that where I was was in subspace. Although I still don't know what subspace is. He seemed to understand

Master C walked off? I wonder why he would choose this action as apposed to a punishment to correct your behavior. Hope I am not being rude but you make it sound like he gave up instead of making you comply.

Don't know what subspace is? If you are truly in subspace then you would most likely not being doing anything to upset Master C. In subspace you become like putty in your Master's hands.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Prissy

Master C walked off? I wonder why he would choose this action as apposed to a punishment to correct your behavior. Hope I am not being rude but you make it sound like he gave up instead of making you comply.

Don't know what subspace is? If you are truly in subspace then you would most likely not being doing anything to upset Master C. In subspace you become like putty in your Master's hands.
He walked off because he doesn't understand much french. And if being in subspace is as you say, Subspace, then, yes I was in it. I guess he figured walking away was punishment enough, for speaking french.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sparrow69

I can see where walking away from you in the middle of a scene w ould be a punishment, because you crave attention. I think what sub is talking about in the reference to subspace is that if your master wanted you to stop speaking french, you would have simply to please him, regardless of any other factors, including death.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

I can see where walking away from you in the middle of a scene w ould be a punishment, because you crave attention. I think what sub is talking about in the reference to subspace is that if your master wanted you to stop speaking french, you would have simply to please him, regardless of any other factors, including death.
I can understand pleasing him, even if it meant death, ut I am unsure how pleasing him will stop my native tongue from taking over.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Prissy

As I was tied down to the bed and tickled with Mistress sitting on top of me all that laughing and bucking back and forth got me thirsty. Mistress wasn't done with me, so she didn't untie me. Instead grabbed a bottle of water (always near by) and gave me a drink. Well, let's put it like this, I had water all over my face and we were both laughing by the end of it. As much fun as this experience was, it can be helped.

My tip is this: a straw can help keep more water in your mouth!

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

When I dom, I always fill up a water bottle, because I tend to sweat like a horse when I dom. I periodically ask the boy if he needs some water (I never say 'would you like a drink?', because he might think I'm hinting at water sports). It's a water bottle with a straw built in, so it's easy to drink from even if he's tied up.

Fileboom Premium Account