Femdom >> Only New Releases << (Daily Update !)

profiposter

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

No matter how hard I whip My slave and no matter the pain he is suffering, he must learn to thank Me for training him and thank Me for making him suffer. I whip him harder and harder, making him literally scream in pain. But he will always need to follow My orders and kiss My whip when I demand it and thank Me for being allowed to suffer in My presence at the end of My long stinging bull-whip. I also expect gratitude from the slave as he now wears My whip markings, even if he�s on the verge of crying.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Mistress Lady Renee, Renee, Mistress, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick

File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:14:19
File Size : 872.26 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Screenlist:

Download file:

Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Learning_To_Say_Thank_you_-_Whipping.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

profiposter

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Every hour, on the hour, it�s anal inspection time at the FemDom prison. Not only inspection, but absolute anal violation. The prisoners have no rights, they are mere toys for the Mistress on duty. I do My rounds, wearing a massive strap-on. The incarcerated slave thinks he has a chance to catch a little shut-eye, but this is not going to happen. Not even his ass-hole will get a chance to have a rest. I wake him up abruptly and make him present his jailed ass to the cage. The open crotch on his orange uniform offers no protection as I pound My massive strap-on into his bitch cunt. It�s a total anal fuck fest. When I�m done with pounding his prison pussy, I make him suck and clean all of the juices from My dripping dong. This will leave a lingering taste of his own ass in his mouth, just so that I can come back next hour and do it all over again.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Mistress Lady Renee, Mistress, Prison, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Fem Dom

File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:12:38
File Size : 753.06 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Screenlist:

Download file:

Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_The_Hourly_Inspection_-_Pegging.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account