Femdom >> Only New Releases << (Daily Update !)

profiposter

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

These idiots don�t even deserve to breathe the same air as superior Goddess like us! Mistress Blackdiamoond and I wrap the slaves to a bench with a carpet so they are helpless to defend themselfes. They�re such losers they let us do it just so they can see us for a few precious moments� We even take turns sitting on slave�s face and laughing about how he can�t breathe!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Chanel, High Heels, Pantyhose, Nylons, Mistress Blackdiamoond, Blackdiamoond, Mistress, Dual Domination

File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:11:23
File Size : 583.95 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Screenlist:

Download file:

Goddess_Chanel_-_You_Will_Never_Get_Closer_Than_This_-_Mistress_Blackdiamoond_-_Face_Sitting.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

profiposter

Ever since I found my nudes on this little pervert�s phone, I�ve been using it as blackmail against this little slut. Want to snoop through my sex toys too? Cool, you can use them then! I�ll fuck you with my biggest strap-on and record the whole thing. If you ever tell anyone what I do to you in private, I�ll show everyone what a little bitch you are. You�re such a cum hungry sissy, I�m gonna pimp you out to my friends and make tons of cash off your sissy ass. In this clip I�m training her to take a rough fucking so she can get used up by my friends in the future!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On

Runtime : 00:08:09
File Size : 600.86 MB

Screenlist:

Download file:

Bastienne_Cross_-_Aunty_Bastienne_Strapon_Pegging_Slave_-_Female_Domination.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

profiposter

Anette is toples and barefoot, only wearing a short skirt, she is sitting on the leather sofa. She is chatting on her phone with her girlfriend, who asks her to help train his boyfriend, who fucked her over. The guy arrives at Anette�s, he is still believing it will be his best day, because he can eat out Anette. Suddenly he realizes something is wrong, when Anette blindfolds him and sits on his face. The guy tries to protest, but Anette stays still on his head, so he must give up finally and admits his failure.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Anette, Anette

Runtime : 00:13:34
File Size : 834.12 MB

Screenlist:

Download file:

Cruel_Anette_-_Taming_The_Boyfriend_-_Face_Sitting.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

profiposter

Extreme degradation in this clip as Mistress teams up with Diana to humiliate the hell out of this slave. They verbally humiliate him for being a small dicked loser and taunt him throughout as They repeatedly spit in his mouth and on his dick and slap him across the face. Finally, They make him jerk off to Their insults, feed him some of his own cum and then walk off, leaving him covered in his own mess. Plenty of spitting and slapping and extreme humiliation from two ruthless Dommes!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Extreme Domination, Mistress Tess, Tess, Mistress, Humiliation, Degradation, Extreme Degradation, Dual Domination, Diana

Runtime : 00:10:32
File Size : 1.11 GB

Screenlist:

Download file:

Mistress_Tess_-_Humiliated_And_Left_In_His_Own_Filth.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

profiposter

Mistresses share a human ashtray, spitting, humiliating, commanding him to play ash �puppy� � Slapping his face when he doesn�t meet their standards.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Tess, Mistress, Triple Domination, Spitting, Mistress Tess, Mistress, Tess, Humiliation, Degradation

Runtime : 00:12:54
File Size : 1.36 GB

Screenlist:

Download file:

Mistress_Tess_-_Keeping_Our_Ashtray_Busy_-_Smoking.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account