Femdom >> Only New Releases << (Daily Update !)

profiposter

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cybill Troy, Mona Wales, Domina Helena, Hannah Hunt, and Mistress Valentine have a new anal slut slave delivered to them in a steel cage.

With their favorite cocks strapped on and ready to go, the vicious Mistresses have their way with every hole in his body, stripping him of his dignity and manhood as they fuck his ass and mouth harder and deeper with every brutal thrust, holding him down as he gags and struggles to survive being gangbanged by 5 sadistically perverted women.

Soon, he�s stretch out enough to not only take Cybill�s foot, but two cocks at once as the Mistresses pile-drive him into the concrete floor, kissing passionately as he�s torn apart by their strap-ons.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cybill Troy, Mona Wales, Domina Helena, Hunnah Hunt, Mistress Valentine, Group Domination, Gangbang, Strapon

File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:31:40
File Size : 1.60 GB
Resolution : 960x540

Screenlist:

Download file:

Next-Level_Strap-On_-_The_FemDom_Gangbang_of_the_Century_-_Pegging.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

profiposter

Oh, you fetish boys�

My ex just keeps coming to session with me. He starts this session by confessing his undying love so I leave him in my dungeon, dick stretched forward with a bullet attached keeping him frustrated. Every time I return he pathetically screams for my touch through his gag, as if I care. I refuse to let him cum. All he gets is a ruthless tease.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, TeaseAndThankYou, Lucid Lavender, Teen, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

Runtime : 00:13:48
File Size : 471.91 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Screenlist:

Download file:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_Lucid_Lavender_-_Exs_Blue_Dick_Isolation_-_Ruined_Orgasms.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

profiposter

What�s the recipe to make a true bondage tease and denial boy cum? Stroke with one finger, count to ten, and then laugh as he helplessly cums in the saddest ruin ever.

Sometimes the madness in this house is too much, even for Kat and I. This is a truly joyful giggly treat.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, TeaseAndThankYou, Mandy Marx, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Lucid Lavender, Teen, Young Mistress, CBT, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

Runtime : 00:12:44
File Size : 583.00 MB

Screenlist:

Download file:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_Lucid_Lavender,_Mandy_Marx_-_Boys_Make_The_Best_Toys.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

profiposter

Vivienne l�Amour wearing beautiful lingerie and stockings is cruelly teasing and tormenting the slave. She has promised him the honour of licking her cunt and ass if he takes pain on his cock, to which he readily agrees. She electrifies his chastity cage, making him squeal as she ramps up the current, delighting in his cries, before she uses the cock flogger to reinforce her dominance. After doing such a sterling jib, she uses his tongue on her pussy and ass until she has a huge genuine orgasm, a great deal for both of them.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Miss Vivienne lAmour, Vivienne lAmour, Mistress, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Arse Licking, Annilingus, Oral Servitude, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, CBT, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Cock CP, Cock Whipping, Corporal Punishment, Electrics, Female Orgasms, Lingerie, Queening

Runtime : 00:18:47
File Size : 424.31 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Screenlist:

Download file:

The_English_Mansion_-_Miss_Vivienne_lAmour_-_Cruel_Pussy_Licking_-_Complete.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

profiposter

Amirah explains Nikki how to use ico.s, both girls ignore the loser under them, they just piss in his mouth like he would be a toilet and continue talking about more important things.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Nikki, Nikki Cruel, Princess Amirah, Amirah, Dual Domination, Double Domination

Runtime : 00:04:49
File Size : 153.68 MB

Screenlist:

Download file:

Under_my_princess_-_using_ico.s_and_pissing_second_cam_-_Princess_Amirah,_Princess_Nikki.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account