Femdom >> Only New Releases << (Daily Update !)

profiposter

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Fluffy better listen to Rocky Emerson and extra dirty size 11 feet and shove them down his throat as instructed, if he doesn�t want Rocky and her boyfriend to fuck and pee on his girlfriend.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dirty Feet, Torture Time, Rocky Emerson, Fluffy, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Footworship

File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:10:41
File Size : 628.87 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Screenlist:

Download file:

Torture_Time_-_Rocky_Emerson_-_Clean_Off_Rockys_Size_11s_Or_Else_Shell_Steal_Your_Girlfriend.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

profiposter

Mistress Damazonia doesn�t want her fuck-hole to run away from her giant dick so she strings him up like a piece of meat. Now he must embrace every inch of her big, fat cock with no chance of being able to escape the dick. Damazonia turns him into nothing but hole to destroy as she mercilessly stretches out his ass until she is pleased with her sluts progress. Her goal of breaking him down and transforming her puny slave until a gaping fuck-slut is almost complete.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Mistress Damazonia, Damazonia, Mistress, Amazons, Fem Dom, Strapon, Domination, Boots, High Heels, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo

Runtime : 00:14:51
File Size : 1.06 GB

Screenlist:

Download file:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Amazon_Fuck_Meat_-_Damazonia_-_Pegging.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

profiposter

Good boys get rewards in the House of Mistress Emily Willis. She loves her slaves knowing they have done a proper job in their servitude by giving them a thorough milking. She surprises him with a new milking machine toy to suck out every drop of cum from his helpless balls. Mistress Emily strokes his cock until it is rock hard and ready for the machine to take over. She wants the machine to edge every inch of his cock until it is ready to burst. As soon as he is ready to blow a huge load she finishes him off with her hand until he cums all over himself like a bitch. Rewards aren�t always pleasurable as she rapidly jerks his sensitive cock off giving him a taste of what a ruined orgasm feels like.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Femdom Empire, Emily Willis, Handjob, Fucking Machine, Ruined Orgasms, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm

Runtime : 00:14:08
File Size : 1.00 GB

Screenlist:

Download file:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Slave_Cum_Extractor_-_Emily_Willis_-_Handjob.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

profiposter

Princess Macy Meadows has been walking all day in her boots which means her feet are extra stinky. They need all the attention they can get from her footboy�s mouth. He only has one job and that�s to make sure his Princess�s bare naked soles are always kept sparkling clean. She orders him to open his mouth wide as she shoves her toes deep in his throat until they stink no more.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Macy Meadows, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Sweaty Feet, Princess Macy, Toes Sucking

Runtime : 00:10:38
File Size : 773.51 MB

Screenlist:

Download file:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Sweaty_Princess_Toes_-_Macy_Meadows_-_Foot_Worship.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

profiposter

Most of you should know by now that when I strap-on a big cock and fuck a tight hole, it�s always for MY pleasure and enjoyment. The way I fuck My subs, slaves, and sluts depends on how I feel, as well as whom/what I�m fucking� but I like to ensure I always have something pretty to look at. Sometimes, I want a young hot male slave�s body beneath Me to caress as I fill his hole. Sometimes, I want to sissify a more feminine slave and watch her pretty face as I pound her. Today, I don�t even want to think about a human on the other end. I simply want to fuck My favorite color.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Worship The Wolfe, Strapon, Anal Fucking, X-Frame, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal

Runtime : 00:11:21
File Size : 493.20 MB

Screenlist:

Download file:

Worship_The_Wolfe_-_We_Love_Our_Girl_Time_-_Pegging.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account