Latex game unusual and exciting. Pics

log247

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Seeing Spots - With Vicky

Name of actress:
Tags:

After getting warmed up with some solo shots, I was ready for some fun with my playmate, Vicky Vette. I dressed her in a cheetah print latex dress that matched mine so we looked like a pair of kinky twins. She ended up looking so hot that I just couldn't keep my hands to myself.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Seeing Spots - With Vicky
Format: JPG
Resolution: 2000x1333
Photos: 42
Size: 15 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

log247

Annika Amour - Black Op

Name of actress:
Tags:

Annika returns for round two, and this time she's traded her cute pink latex in for a strict black military uniform. You'll love the way the black rubber clings to her long legs and when she unzips the crotch to her leggings and plunges her fingers deep inside, you'll be ready to stand up and salute!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Annika Amour - Black Op
Resolution: 1800x1200
Photos: 70
Size: 20 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

log247

Titty Twister

Name of actress:
Tags:

There is nothing quite like the glow of a neon sign. And the only thing that will peel your eyes away from gorgeous custom neon in this set is the two hotties getting naughty in front of it. You won't want to miss me and my playmate, Kendra James, as she joins me for some kinky action under the neon lights.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Titty Twister
Resolution: 1200x1800
Photos: 130
Size: 87 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Natalie Minx - Latex Lounging

Name of actress:
Tags:

Fetish model and burlesque performer, Natalie Minx, has classic looks and a body built for sin. So, when I ran into her at a recent fetish convention, I couldn't pass up the chance to bring her up to the room for a sexy shoot. She teased the camera by dangling her heels and then peel off her latex panties. It's a show you won't want to miss.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Natalie Minx - Latex Lounging
Resolution: 1500x1000
Photos: 91
Size: 35 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

My Sexy Sweetheart

Name of actress:
Tags:

Just in time for Valentines Day, I bring you a sexy scene that is filled with rose petels and hearts. One of my favorite photogs, Holly Randall, did a beautfiul job of capturing this romantically erotic scene. And when I pull up my skirt, even Cupid will be blushing.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: My Sexy Sweetheart
Resolution: 2000x1333
Photos: 82
Size: 50 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Steel Chamber

Name of actress:
Tags:

This set is going to be a treat for all of the ass-lovers out there. I put on my house of harlot open-butt dress and head into my steel chamber for a little fun. Part I features lots of poses that show off my bum, while Part II begins when the metal dildo comes out of the toy box.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Steel Chamber
Resolution: 1000x750
Photos: 177
Size: 11 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Spike Ball with Ruby Luster

Name of actress:
Tags:

My kinky spike ball session continues, but this time I'm joined by my incredibly hot playmate, Ruby Luster. Dressed in matching rubber outfits, we have some fun tossing the balls around. Then, things get a lot hotter as we turn our attention to each other's latex encased bodies.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Spike Ball with Ruby Luster
Resolution: 750x1000
Photos: 107
Size: 33 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Clearly Kinky

Name of actress:
Tags:

Transparent latex has always been a favorite of mine. So, when I recently got together with my friends Anastasia Pierce and Rubberella, I was thrilled when we decided to do a set where we were all dressed in clear latex. (I got even more excited when I peeked in Anastasia's dungeon and saw a fucking machine waiting). This scene opens with Rubberella taking control and gagging Anastasia with a dildo gag. Then she cuts open the crotch of my fishnets and has Anastasia face-fuck me while the fucking machine is plunging deep in her pussy. Finally, the set concludes when Rubberella lifts her skirt and gives me a taste of her rubber pussy-pants.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Clearly Kinky
Resolution: 750x1000
Photos: 167
Size: 40 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Chloe James - Laced

Name of actress:
Tags:

Chloe James makes her debut with this sexy bedroom scene. She begins dressed in a tiny purple latex dress that laces up the back. The open lacing gives you a nice peek at her cute bottom, which she is happy to show off. Then, she pulls the dress up and puts on a show while getting herself off.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Chloe James - Laced
Resolution: 1350x900
Photos: 106
Size: 35 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Mad Hatter with Lexi Lapetina

Name of actress:
Tags:

My "Mad Hatter" series continues as my girlfriend, Lexi Lapetina, pays a visit to my checker-boarded room. Wearing identical outfits designed by Venus Prototype, Lexi and I get comfortable with one another on the victorian couch. I slide her red rubber thong down and things get a little more naughty. Then she returns the favor by hiking my skin tight skirt up and showing you my fishnet covered ass.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Mad Hatter with Lexi Lapetina
Resolution: 1000x750
Photos: 161
Size: 21 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account