Latex game unusual and exciting. Pics

log247

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Michelle Honeywell - Errogenous

Name of actress:
Tags:

Michelle Honeywell returns with another hot scene. Even though she is tiny, she makes a big impression as she strips down to just her shiny black stockings. Before long, her fingers are probing deep inside as you get a close up look at the action.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Michelle Honeywell - Errogenous
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1350x900
Photos: 70
Size: 12 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

log247

Anyssa - Fancy Pants

Name of actress:
Tags:

The lovely Anyssa makes her debut on ShinySluts with this elegantly sexy scene. She is dressed in a unique pair of latex flair-bottom pants that tightly hug her killer figure. They are paired with a purple rubber bolero top that barely contains her. Watching her slowly peel this outfit off is sure to get a reaction in your pants as well.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Anyssa - Fancy Pants
Resolution: 1350x900
Photos: 97
Size: 17 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

log247

Fire Pixi - No Limit

Name of actress:
Tags:

After a long absence, Fire Pixi returns with another smoldering hot scene. From her striking red hair, to her wicked tatts, to her willingness to get extra-naughty for our cameras, I'm sure you will be glad she is back in action. So, sit back and relax as you watch her show you that there is more than one way to use a flogger.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Fire Pixi - No Limit
Resolution: 1800x1200
Photos: 85
Size: 32 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Galas - Unwrapped

Name of actress:
Tags:

Galas makes her debut with this hot scene, and I think you are going to like her. Her platinum hair and fair skin are a perfect contrast to the shiny black rubber dress she begins this set in. After showing off how it clings to her curves, she gradually unzips and peels it off. You are left with a nice view of her nude body in nothing but transparent latex stockings. I can't think of a better introduction.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Galas - Unwrapped
Resolution: 900x1350
Photos: 108
Size: 17 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Idelsy - Stay Gold

Name of actress:
Tags:

Red hot fetish model, Idelsy, is back with another kinky scene. This time she's decked out in a cutting-edge gold latex outfit that showcases her lovely figure. She doesn't hide anything as she slips her black rubber panties off and gives you a close look.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Idelsy - Stay Gold
Resolution: 1500x1000
Photos: 83
Size: 20 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

log247

Rubbered Up

Name of actress:
Tags:

This series is set in a darkened corner of my dungeon and begins with me wearing an inflatable tit catsuit with transparent rubber accessories. I unzip my crotch and begin to get naughty when I get the urge for even more rubber coverage. So, I pull out a shiny black hood and complete my total latex outfit. Finally, I reach for my oversized rubber cock to finish my fun.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Rubbered Up
Resolution: 1000x750
Photos: 128
Size: 8 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Masquerade with Succubus

Name of actress:
Tags:

In this picture series, I expand on the masquerade theme with a little help from the always sexy, Succubus. The scene begins with Succubus entering my parlor with my identity concealed behind a mask. Before she can see who I am, I blindfold her and begin the kinky fun. First, I pull up her skirt and spank her pale ass cheeks until they are pink. Then, i strip off her purple rubber dress and place her in a restrictive rope bondage harness. Finally, I pull out a glass dildo and pleasure her while she is bound and blindfolded.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Masquerade with Succubus
Resolution: 1000x750
Photos: 239
Size: 53 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Sera - Behind the Mask

Name of actress:
Tags:

Sexy Sera returns with another kinky latex-infused set. This time, she finds herself in a dark and dangerous warehouse, outfited in latex stockings held up by a high-waisted rubber garterbelt. Things heat up as she slips into a wicked metal gasmask .. and out of the rest of her outfit.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Sera - Behind the Mask
Photos: 87
Size: 39 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Gangster of Latex

Name of actress:
Tags:

In this scene, I slip into a tight and tiny latex gangster outfit and head into a seedy warehouse for some dirty deeds. You will want to watch your step, because I'm packing heat and I'm not afraid to use it. So, just sit back, stay quiet and enjoy the show.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Gangster of Latex
Photos: 96
Size: 40 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account