Latex game unusual and exciting. Pics

log247

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Emerald Fantasy

Name of actress:
Tags:

Gorgeous Goddess, Shae Fatale, returns for another round of rubber encased kink. In this scene, we are wearing matching green latex outfits (which Shae made herself). We give you a great look at how the rubber hugs our curves and then we get naughty and show you that there is more than one way to use a flogger handle.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Emerald Fantasy
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1800x1200
Photos: 85
Size: 57 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

log247

Violet Wand

Name of actress:
Tags:

For this photo set, I'm joined by a new playmate. Her name is Alicat, and I think you'll agree that she looks amazing in latex. The scene opens with Alicat confined in a transparent latex body bag. She struggles to get free, but she is only released when I decide to let her out. After freeing her from the body bag, I decide she needs a little more discipline. So, I restrain her and give her a taste of the stinging sparks from my violet wand.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Violet Wand
Resolution: 750x1000
Photos: 125
Size: 34 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

log247

The Red Room

Name of actress:
Tags:

This scene finds me inside a dark room full of shiny red curtains. I am dressed in a super-short latex dress that barely covers my bottom. Before long, the dress gets hiked up and I let my fingers do the pleasing. There is plenty of teasing and sensual solo action in this one.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: The Red Room
Resolution: 1000x750
Photos: 104
Size: 25 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

RubberDoll vs. Rockstar

Name of actress:
Tags:

This set features a collaboration I did with Steve Prue from Team Rock Star photography. He was in town recently so we got together for some naughty pics. We shot some in my pink dressing room featuring a shiny black catsuit. And then afterwards, we did a few of the "dirty polaroids" that he is famous for.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: RubberDoll vs. Rockstar
Photos: 10
Size: 5 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Lola Lynn - Obey Her

Name of actress:
Tags:

Lola Lynn packs a lot of sex appeal into her petite figure and you will love seeing her take control in this scene. She begins in a transparent latex one-piece and strikes some dominate poses with a riding crop. Then, she unzips and commands you to worship her flawless body.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Lola Lynn - Obey Her
Resolution: 1500x1000
Photos: 72
Size: 22 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Strap On Lust

Name of actress:
Tags:

I have known Jewell Marceau for a long time and she is one of the most popular models in the fetish scene. But, for some reason we had never had the chance to work together. Luckily, that all changed when she visited recently and we got together for a very sexy afternoon. For this scene, we got dressed up in latex catsuits and I gave her a good fucking with my strap-on!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Strap On Lust
Photos: 105
Size: 32 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

log247

Lexi Lapetina and Kendra James - Seductive Interlude

Name of actress:
Tags:

Kendra James and Lexi Lapetina are models that you have seen on these pages before. But, until this update, they hadn't done a scene together. So, I was happy to get both of them into some latex outfits (complete with kinky rubber restraints) and turn them loose with a massive black dildo.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Lexi Lapetina and Kendra James - Seductive Interlude
Photos: 56
Size: 24 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Chloe James - Kinky Komrade

Name of actress:
Tags:

Randy Moore returns with another red hot set. This time, she gets back to basics in a simple black and red latex outfit, featuring a restrictive waist cincher. Her black rubber stockings look spectacular on her long legs and you will love watching her slide out of her tiny latex top and g-string. Finally, she pulls out a black ball gag and straps it on while teasing you with her knock-out figure.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Chloe James - Kinky Komrade
Resolution: 1350x900
Photos: 107
Size: 23 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Jem - Like a Dream

Name of actress:
Tags:

JEM is back and looks sexier than ever in this dreamy scene. She begins outfitted in a gorgeous lavender latex outfit with tight white rubber stockings. She then slowly teases you by giving you a close look at her high heels before she starts peeling off her outfit, piece by piece. Finally, she gives you a nice look at her slender and sexy figure.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Jem - Like a Dream
Photos: 93
Size: 41 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account