Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Glove Mansion - Rubber slave milked part 1. Starring Zara Durose and Fetish Liza

Zara Durose and Fetish Liza love to tease their rubber slave with their latex gloved hands. The touch and smell of rubber gets him hard but both Dommes will play with his cock first, making him edge and ooze precum.

<!--more-->

File Name : Glove Mansion - Rubber slave milked part 1. Starring Zara Durose and Fetish Liza
Runtime : 00:08:27
File Size : 158 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download file (158.35 MB)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Kinky Mistresses - Mistress Martas Slave

Mistress Marta has invited her private Slave from Kiev for a quick Punishment. He was to late the days before to pick her up from a businesstrip at the airport. For this he will be punished now and Mistress Marta is really hard today with her Slave. She loves to suck his nipples with her vacuum toys, and also has fun to torture them with painfull nipple clamps and since his ass was late to pick her up, she is making sure it is getting some good whipping!!

<!--more-->

File Name : Kinky Mistresses - Mistress Martas Slave
Runtime : 00:04:11
File Size : 124 MB

Download file (124.17 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Kinky Mistresses - Nipple Torture in Chastity. Starring Helen Bates

Helen Bates has invited this little slave to her german dungeon. His cock in a tight chastity cage, his body in a tight fetish catsuit, tied to the cross he is helpless under the control of her rubber Mistress. Mistress Helen loves to torture his sensitive nipples with clamps and she loves playing with her whip to make sure he suffers to satisfy her sadistic desires

<!--more-->

File Name : Kinky Mistresses - Nipple Torture in Chastity. Starring Helen Bates
Runtime : 00:05:36
File Size : 166 MB

Download file (165.76 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Miss Kelle Martina - Brutalized Hole

Are you an anal slut? Well you are nearly certainly not as much of an anal whore as this little insatiable bitch who came to visit me. Not only did he bring me some of the biggest dildos and toys I have ever seen to use on his ass, he wanted to film me defiling him. You can only imagine being able to take all this dick. Not shown in the clip due to being against store rules, but later I stick my whole hand in there. Wanna see? Email me with proof of purchase for a special copy.

Total anal annihilation.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: ANAL, FEMDOM, ASSHOLE FETISH

Keywords: anal

<!--more-->

File Name : Miss Kelle Martina - Brutalized Hole
Runtime : 00:16:04
File Size : 957 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download file (956.92 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Miss Kelle Martina - Trapped in My Web

I have my new slave strung up in my web of ropes. It�s hard for him to move too much, and he can�t even see me toying with him. His cock is straining at the ropes, so excited to be bound by me. I tease him all over with my fingertips, a feather, a tiny vibrator, and of course more rope around his aching balls. He is teased until he his cocktip dripping, but denied pleasure as I abandon his straining cock.

Would you adore being a fly caught in my web?

Curious about seeing me in-person for a filmed session? Check out my website for more information in the studio description.

Category: COCK TEASE

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL ABUSE, BONDAGE, TEASE & DENIAL

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Miss Kelle Martina - Trapped in My Web
Runtime : 00:11:02
File Size : 656 MB

Download file (656.32 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Ayn - Seriously Alpha - Testing his testicles

It's been awhile since salve tig has endured any training on his cock and balls. Mistress Ayn fears he can't take as much as he once could so She is going to put in to the test today - dishing out some CBT and then seeing if tig can rub one out after the torment is over. Ayn starts out by tying off tig's balls so they can't escape the punishment. The She proceeds to whip his cock and balls with a short devil's tail. tig moans and begs for mercy, but the Mistress is unrelenting. Eventually She issues Her challenge - cum on demand or receive a vicious ball caning. How on earth will tig be able to cum after all the abuse to this testicles?

This clip contains: CBT, cock whipping, forced mastrubation, FemDom

Category: CBT

Related Categories: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM

Keywords: mistress ayn

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Ayn - Seriously Alpha - Testing his testicles
Runtime : 00:10:03
File Size : 486 MB

Download file (485.64 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Tangent - Art Project

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Tangent - Art Project
Runtime : 00:06:35
File Size : 209 MB

Download file (208.71 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Syren Productions - Scratching Boner-Boy. Starring Mistress Ayn

Mistress Ayn has her slave boner boy shackled up to the fur wall. He is obviously excited to see her, as he is sporting a large erection. Mistress Ayn runs her long red nails over his pale skin, lightly at first, but soon leaving a criss cross patch work of scratch marks all over his body. She even scratches his taint and the shaft of his rock hard cock. Next she applies nipple clamps and scratches him with a wooden hairbrush.

Category: SCRATCHING

Keywords: FINGER NAIL FETISH, GARTER & STOCKINGS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION

<!--more-->

File Name : Syren Productions - Scratching Boner-Boy. Starring Mistress Ayn
Runtime : 00:07:15
File Size : 172 MB

Download file (172 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Pleasure ME first. Starring Marley Brinx

I am going to let you pleasure yourself.. but ONLY if you do a good job pleasuring me first. I want you to worship my pussy and make ME feel good before you go on selfishly pleasing yourself. Ladies always cum first!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM POV, JOI

Keywords: marley brinx

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Pleasure ME first. Starring Marley Brinx
Runtime : 00:09:33
File Size : 787 MB

Download file (786.94 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Female Worship - You'll Get More Later. Starring Kate

With a quick thud Kate's man finds himself on the beanbag underneath her. Soon she has mounted his face for some quick oral service, but he should expect to perform more of that later in other rooms of the house.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Female Worship - You'll Get More Later. Starring Kate
Runtime : 00:03:23
File Size : 344 MB

Download file (343.71 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account