Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cruel Unusual FemDom - Milking Day for slave 031. Starring Mistress Dahlia and Domina Helena

Mistress Dahlia and Domina Helena want to continue their beating of their useless slave and make him beg to cane his pale ass. The two Goddesses bend him over and take turns caning his white ass and leaving bright red marks all over it.

Category: HANDJOBS

Related Categories: FEMDOM, FORCED EJACULATIONS, FEMALE DOMINATION, BOUND ORGASMS, BDSM

Keywords: clubdom, femdom, female domination, domina helena, dahlia rain, bdsm, handjobs, hand job, milking, forced orgasms, slave training

<!--more-->

File Name : Cruel Unusual FemDom - Milking Day for slave 031. Starring Mistress Dahlia and Domina Helena
Runtime : 00:04:28
File Size : 387 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download file (387.24 MB)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

EMPRESS JENNIFER - Bitch slaps in the bedroom

Short-cut johnnys at it again. I mean duh! lame-o cana��t follow my simple instructions to save his pathetic life. I told him he has to clean all my shoes with his tongue to a high shine, only to find him wiping them down with a cheap ass paper towel. He comes up with the lame excuse that his tongue got tired typical of the little whining bitch he is. So of course I slap the fuck out of his face. Still not quite getting quite what he deserves I spit in his eye repeatedly as I explain what a nothing loser he is. Dona��t get me wrong Ia��m really a very nice person once you get to know me; ita��s just that lame ass slaves have to be put in there place, you know what I mean?

xoxo
-your EMPRESS

Category: FACE SLAPPING

Related Categories: FACE SLAPPING, FEMDOM, SPITTING, HUMILIATION, SPIT FETISH

Keywords: worship, leather, hand, legs, feet, boobs, jennifer, empress

<!--more-->

File Name : EMPRESS JENNIFER - Bitch slaps in the bedroom
Runtime : 00:08:35
File Size : 541 MB
Resolution : 720x404

Download file (541.45 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Goddess Ella Kross - Punishing My Son`s Bare Ass

After receiving my son`s report card in the mail I confront him with his poor grades. He`s failing almost all of his classes and it`s completely unacceptable! He laughs and dismisses his poor performance as if it`s no big deal which makes me furious since I`m spending my hard-earned money on his schooling. "I`m going to punish you," I inform him after leading him into the bathroom. "I`ve never done it before and that was a huge mistake," I admit. Despite his protests, I make him take his pants off and bend over my bed. With his bare ass exposed I begin whipping him repeatedly until his bottom is beat red. I whip and slap his tender ass over and over again until he promises to do better in school. "Ow, mom, it hurts!" he cries as I continue punishing his bare ass. When I`m finally finished with him he won`t be sitting down right for a week. "You`re not going to waste my money anymore, you understand me?" I scold as I slap him across the face. Maybe this will teach him to straighten up his act!

Category: SPANKING

Keywords: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SPANKING F/M, FEMALE DOMINATION, SPANKING

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Ella Kross - Punishing My Son`s Bare Ass
Runtime : 00:07:42
File Size : 152 MB
Resolution : 960x540

Download file (151.53 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Miss Kelle Martina - Brother's Virgin Release

My stepbrother is such a pervert! I punished him for hiding my panties in his room, and he thinks he is going to finally lose his virginity to his stepsis, but that�s not going to happen. He can�t help but be aroused with my fingers close around his hard young cock. Instead he gets stroked off. He is so embarrassed that he came so quickly, and I just laugh at him. What a loser!
I toy and tease my stepbrother, knowing he can�t resist my hands!

Category: FORCED MALE ORGASM

Related Categories: TABOO, TEASE & DENIAL, FEMDOM POV

Keywords: taboo

<!--more-->

File Name : Miss Kelle Martina - Brother's Virgin Release
Runtime : 00:08:03
File Size : 479 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download file (478.76 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Foot Fetish Edging Game

This is a long, drawn out, intense tease scene for a very horny foot lover! I make him lick his cum off my foot at the end when I FINALLY let him cum.

Category: EDGING GAMES

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, COCK TEASE, FOOT FETISH, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, ORGASM CONTROL

Keywords: foot domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Foot Fetish Edging Game
Runtime : 00:18:52
File Size : 559 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Download file (558.84 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Suck First Cock & Spitroasted

Spitroasted = air tight/mouth & ass filled/cock in ass & mouth. I take his virginity is a big way. He reluctantly sucks cock for the first time FOR ME while getting fucked in the ass with my strap-on. If you're into RELUCTANT forced bi this is your thing...his hesitation is so hot, he's in a panicked state, shaking like a leaf! ha ha

Category: FORCED BI

Related Categories: BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, GAY, STRAP-ON, GAY BLOWJOBS, ANAL

Keywords: bisexual encouragement

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Suck First Cock & Spitroasted
Runtime : 00:09:09
File Size : 271 MB

Download file (270.82 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

MISTRESS GAIA - OIL FOOTJOBS

CUSTOM REQUEST - This slave today receiving a very special prize: a footjobs with a body oil capable of making the caresses of my feet even more exciting and challenging. Eventually he will have to clean up the oil over my divine feet by something else ... guess from what a???

Don't forget to visit my website Mistress Gaia.

VIDEO RICHIESTA - Questo schiavo oggi riceve un premio davvero speciale: un footjobs con un olio per il corpo capace di rendere le carezze dei miei piedi ancora piA? stimolanti ed eccitanti. Alla fine oltre alla��olio dovrA ripulire i miei piedi divini da qualcosa��altroa�� indovinate da cosaa???

E non scordarti di visitare il mio sito Mistress Gaia.

Category: FOOTJOBS

Keywords: BAREFOOT, FOOT HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION

<!--more-->

File Name : MISTRESS GAIA - OIL FOOTJOBS
Runtime : 00:08:46
File Size : 660 MB

Download file (660.08 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Even More Electric Cock Therapy

I finally made a breakthrough and got "my" cock to go soft after the eleventh needle went in. The poor little thing must have been exhausted from all that attention. I wasn't done yet. It was the perfect opportunity to further control my toy making it get hard once more on my command... with a little help from my vibrator. Eventually I want to train it to get hard when I snap my fingers and go soft when I snap them again. This could take years of intensive therapy. Anyway, it was time to milk it so I ran the vibrating bulb up and down the shaft teasing all those needles while I made it keep the electric probe deep in its hole until it was ready to spurt!

Category: CBT

Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FORCED ORGASMS, MEDICAL FETISH, PIERCINGS, FEMDOM

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Even More Electric Cock Therapy
Runtime : 00:10:37
File Size : 320 MB
Resolution : 1024x576

Download file (320.20 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - More Electric Cock Therapy

After a light supper and a few hours relaxing, I returned to find my little subject still fully erect and seemingly enjoying the electric pulses that were being sent deep down that shaft hole. I'm sure its desire to cum was so intense it would do anything for release. Exactly the physical and emotional state I wanted it to be in. It will soon realize that its release is a privilege to be earned and totally under my control. Perhaps penetrating "my" cock all along the shaft with many needles will progress its training. It only gets harder the more it gets stuck. I do so enjoy pushing the sharp end through its skin and feeling it slide into place. The pain just makes it drip with anticipation of the next needle! Good boi.

Category: CBT

Related Categories: MEDICAL CLINIC, MEDICAL FETISH, FEMDOM, BONDAGE, PIERCINGS

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - More Electric Cock Therapy
Runtime : 00:10:33
File Size : 318 MB
Resolution : 1024x576

Download file (318.04 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

The Laughing Latina - Lethal Arms. Starring Jasmine Mendez

CATEGORY: , CHALLENGES, , SMOTHER, DESPERATION, BRATTY PRINCESS, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, BIG BUTTS, STRUGGLING

Category: STRUGGLING

Related Categories: SCISSORHOLD, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, AMAZONS, THROAT FETISH, STRONG WOMEN

Keywords: strong woman, scissorhold, brat girls, challenges, men following orders, throat fetish, femdom, domination, amazon

<!--more-->

File Name : The Laughing Latina - Lethal Arms. Starring Jasmine Mendez
Runtime : 00:04:30
File Size : 219 MB

Download file (218.82 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account