Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

TheEnglishMansion - Slavegirl and Boy's Orgasm Control Pt2 - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Sidonia and Sub Suzie

Mistress Sidonia's slavegirl and slaveboy have been left in the dungeon and have not been permitted to orgasm for some time. The slavegirl manages to escape from her cage and in her sexual frustration starts playing with the slaveboy's cock as she masturbates. Just as they're really starting to get off, the Mistress enters the chamber and catches the slavegirl cock handed! Now they're in trouble. Both of them need to be reminded that they're only there for the Mistress's sexual pleasure and nothing more. As they've both been so frustrated, Mistress Sidonia dishes out a special aphrodisiac. Now they're going to be sex crazy, but the Mistress has some tease and torment lined up, before their mutual frustration can ever be sated.

<!--more-->

File Name : TheEnglishMansion - Slavegirl and Boy's Orgasm Control Pt2 - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Sidonia and Sub Suzie
Runtime : 00:31:30
File Size : 712 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download file (711.57 MB)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Ass to Mouth. Starring Mistress Angela White

Mistress Angela White has noticed her slave is whiny little bitch when it comes to strap-on training, she has a form of punishment that is rather entertaining while disciplining his constant complaining. A few rounds of ass to mouth throat fucking may put him back in a submissive mindset.

He is locked in the impaler, his limbs and neck are immobilized with a dildo locked deep into his ass. She takes the device out of his ass and makes him lick his butt juice off the dildo. Angela starts to fuck him with her strap on, at the first complaint he makes the dildo comes out of his ass and straight into his dumb mouth again. Angela keeps repeating the process until he starts catching on that complaints will result in more ATM cock sucking.

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: PEGGING, FEMALE DOMINATION, ANAL, ASS TO MOUTH

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Ass to Mouth. Starring Mistress Angela White
Runtime : 00:20:06
File Size : 1.66 GB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download file (1.66 GB)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Glamazon Nut Buster. Starring Superior Glamazon

Superior Glamazon women punish beta males into submission. Chanel Preston towers over this little wimp, she shows her dominance by dragging him around by the balls. She kicks him for fun, making him double over in pain until he is completely defeated. His balls turn red & swell but that just makes them an easier target for her kicks.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING

Keywords: chanel preston, jay wimp

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Glamazon Nut Buster. Starring Superior Glamazon
Runtime : 00:11:09
File Size : 939 MB

Download file (939.35 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Asian Cruelty - SEDUCED BY HER LEATHER, CONQUERED BY HER WHIP. Starring Goddess Kitsa Sakurai

This new slave has been begging me for months to put him under my whip, so today I have chosen to oblige him. But he may have bitten more than he can chew as I am feeling especially cruel today, and the whip I have chosen, a four foot leather snake whip, is not for the feint of heart.

This pet is also a heavy leather fetishist, so I have chosen to indulge this desire as well, as it only serves to bend him to my will all the sooner. Dressed in full leather catsuit, studded bolero jacket, corset, thigh boots and gloves, I am a leather fetishists wet dream come true. Truly a sight to behold. I could of course blindfold him, and deny him the fetishistic pleasure he seeks, but today I will grant him permission to watch me as I conquer his soul.

Relentlessly I strike his back over and over again with the dreaded whip. He accepts my pain surprisingly we at first. But as the momentum and pain escalates, he like so many others before him, fall to my intense sadistic nature. The more he moans, the harder I strike. His tears run down his cheeks but only serve to fuel my passion and I am determined to break him completely. It is only a matter of time, as he is begging me for a reprieve. But there shall be none for this slave.

Category: BONDAGE

Related Categories: LEATHER, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BONDAGE, BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: bdsm, flogging, domination, female superiority, fetish, femdom, whipping, leather, bondage, corporal punishment, goddess kitsa sakurai, humiliation, asian goddess, slave training, boots

<!--more-->

File Name : Asian Cruelty - SEDUCED BY HER LEATHER, CONQUERED BY HER WHIP. Starring Goddess Kitsa Sakurai
Runtime : 00:06:22
File Size : 279 MB

Download file (278.85 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Ball Busting Chicks - Ball and Chain. Starring Bijou

As she pushes the button to lift him up, he thought that it might rip his balls off. This slave is screaming like crazy with fear and pain. She whips and canes his back merciless as you can see. His back looks terrible, with marks all over... For his screaming and wriggling around he gets a few ruthless kicks in his nutsack. Standing on his naked body and more...
Length 8 minutes. ballbustingchicks.com

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Related Categories: WHIPPING, CANING, BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM, HIGH HEELS

Keywords: bijou

<!--more-->

File Name : Ball Busting Chicks - Ball and Chain. Starring Bijou
Runtime : 00:08:11
File Size : 316 MB

Download file (315.78 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

CRUEL ENGLISH FEMDOM - RUBBER LICKER - Full length. Starring Mistress Evilyne

Mistress Evilyne's rubber slave is getting a special treat. Her rubber clad ass is so rotund and magnificent that it is just asking to be worshipped. She makes him kiss and lick it, shining up the rubber to reflect everything in the room. Mistress Evilyne is enjoying this so much that She makes him work his way to the front, his tongue separated from Her wet pussy only by a thin layer of latex. He is so lucky to be allowed to very close. To finish off, She lets him worship Her rubber covered breasts, making Her nipples quite pointy under Her latex dress.

Category: ASS WORSHIP

Related Categories: N/A

Keywords: RUBBER FETISH, ASS LICKING, LATEX, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS FETISH

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL ENGLISH FEMDOM - RUBBER LICKER - Full length. Starring Mistress Evilyne
Runtime : 00:13:46
File Size : 517 MB

Download file (516.64 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Cruel Unusual FemDom - Seductive School Girls From Hell. Starring Hope Harper and Marsha May

Hope Harper and Marsha May sure have changed a lot over the summer. They have not only become beautiful women but they are high with the power their new grown-up bodies give them. All summer long they have tormented boys they have met and gotten away with a lot of mischief including turning them into weak puddles of goo. Boys have been helpless against them. They know Toby is a weak and submissive boy in their school. They know he is home alone with his parents away.They sneak into his garage and wait for him to notice them. Toby is startled and is shocked to find what were once innocent young women to be smoking cigarettes and dressed in sexy attire. He asks them to leave but the girls are not leaving unless they get what they came here for....to completely seduce and take advantage of him. They lift up their school girl skirts revealing their smooth young pussies. Toby is ordered to smell them which immediately sends him spiraling down further and further into a state of submission. He must smell their pussies, lick their asses and finally he gets strap-on fucked good and hard by both women. Before he knows it, he ends up naked and in a cage, begging to be let out. The girls laugh as they know now that they truly are meant to be rulers of men and will continue to torment and get what they want.

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: ASS EATING, ASS WORSHIP, ORAL SERVITUDE, STRAP-ON, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: femdom, ass worship, licking, pussy smelling, tease and denial, female domination, strap on, strapon, marsha may, hope harper, school girl, roleplay, clubdom, subby hubby, blonde

<!--more-->

File Name : Cruel Unusual FemDom - Seductive School Girls From Hell. Starring Hope Harper and Marsha May
Runtime : 00:14:29
File Size : 1.23 GB

Download file (1.23 GB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Dirty Dommes - CHASTITY RUBBER DOLL STRETCHED PART 1

A real slut has a wide, open asshole. Therefore nurse Tina Kay is about to prepare her rubberdoll for some anal stretching. All the right tools are in place to open that hole wider. After all she wants to fuck her doll hard with a big black strap-on cock. Does this doll take it all the way?

Tags: medical, latex, gloves, chastity, anal, high heels, toy, strap-on, stockings

<!--more-->

File Name : Dirty Dommes - CHASTITY RUBBER DOLL STRETCHED PART 1
Runtime : 00:07:46
File Size : 146 MB

Download file (145.69 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Dometria Hardcore BDSM Movies - Big Bat Buttock Bashing

Some slaves try to stay silent under punishment. But for me, No Screams = No Fun! I always like to find a way to make them sing. So today when ten strokes with my dragon cane dont get reaction, I reach for my cricket bat. After all England have just beaten Australia in the Ashes! If a cricket bat can smash a hard cricket ball it can certainly hit some male buttocks for six! Instant results. The big flat bat has him howling and begging from the start. Not so tough now. Mistress heavy hitting leaves him with a glowing fiery backside and a better understanding of sporting success.

Category: WHIPPING

Keywords: CANING, PADDLING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMDOM

<!--more-->

File Name : Dometria Hardcore BDSM Movies - Big Bat Buttock Bashing
Runtime : 00:09:29
File Size : 574 MB

Download file (574.17 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Dometria Hardcore BDSM Movies - Burning Man

This guy loves to suffer! And he gets what he asks for. Hard-ass pro-sub Mark Gregory visits Dometria for some sexual incineration. So, turn down the sound so as not to disturb the neighbours with horrific screams!! Dometria takes the hardcore masochist to hell and back with her relentless cigarette play. Dickhead, japs-eye, scrotum, nipples, armpits and neck are all pitted with black as that fiery tip keeps digging deep. Watch the beautiful ruthless pain-mistress at work. And be careful what you wish for! This is Clip 1 of 2 of the Complete Movie: FIRE FLESH AND CUNTJET

Category: BDSM

Keywords: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM, CBT

<!--more-->

File Name : Dometria Hardcore BDSM Movies - Burning Man
Runtime : 00:07:39
File Size : 461 MB

Download file (460.79 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account