What's your safe word?

Lykos

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Pikachu. It's highly distinctive.

Hahaha! My GF were txting dirty last night and I was having her try some tips on me (Thanks sebastion!) and in our conversation I had tied her up to a door bar and I asked her what she wanted to use as a safeword. She said pikachu. I was like ok whatever you can remember. Right before I started in on her with a flogger she txts me saying. "Wait, wait! Let's leave Pikachu out of this!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

LilithLane

Hahaha! My GF were txting dirty last night and I was having her try some tips on me (Thanks sebastion!) and in our conversation I had tied her up to a door bar and I asked her what she wanted to use as a safeword. She said pikachu. I was like ok whatever you can remember. Right before I started in on her with a flogger she txts me saying. "Wait, wait! Let's leave Pikachu out of this!

Lol! gorgeous ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

rossmoore46

My favorite word is vanilla as i can't bear to say it . And never have. I find that if i trust the person, im alright , and can go into an altered state and they can do what ever they like then. I did used to really struggle with the pain when i was with a long term mistress years ago , but i now know that was because somewhere inside me i didn't trust her completly, and she proved me right.
I trust my intuition now, and wouldn't play with someone who i just didn't feel right with.
And i dont need a safe word, they know what they are doing , which is great , i just let go , give in , and they take me to amazing places .
Stay safe x

Fileboom Premium Account

Ashlyn

My husband and I talked about this last night. He wants us to use Goosfraba from Anger Managment.

Reason for this, is because every time he tries to get me to say it, I refuse to, because it's such a silly word, so if I were to ever yell goosfraba in the middle of things, 1. he would double over laughing his ass off, and 2. he would know that I was not yelling it in the throes of sexual passion, because that is the ONLY time I would ever use it.

Fileboom Premium Account