What's your safe word?

Lykos

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Pikachu. It's highly distinctive.

Hahaha! My GF were txting dirty last night and I was having her try some tips on me (Thanks sebastion!) and in our conversation I had tied her up to a door bar and I asked her what she wanted to use as a safeword. She said pikachu. I was like ok whatever you can remember. Right before I started in on her with a flogger she txts me saying. "Wait, wait! Let's leave Pikachu out of this!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

LilithLane

Hahaha! My GF were txting dirty last night and I was having her try some tips on me (Thanks sebastion!) and in our conversation I had tied her up to a door bar and I asked her what she wanted to use as a safeword. She said pikachu. I was like ok whatever you can remember. Right before I started in on her with a flogger she txts me saying. "Wait, wait! Let's leave Pikachu out of this!

Lol! gorgeous ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

rossmoore46

My favorite word is vanilla as i can't bear to say it . And never have. I find that if i trust the person, im alright , and can go into an altered state and they can do what ever they like then. I did used to really struggle with the pain when i was with a long term mistress years ago , but i now know that was because somewhere inside me i didn't trust her completly, and she proved me right.
I trust my intuition now, and wouldn't play with someone who i just didn't feel right with.
And i dont need a safe word, they know what they are doing , which is great , i just let go , give in , and they take me to amazing places .
Stay safe x

Fileboom Premium Account

Ashlyn

My husband and I talked about this last night. He wants us to use Goosfraba from Anger Managment.

Reason for this, is because every time he tries to get me to say it, I refuse to, because it's such a silly word, so if I were to ever yell goosfraba in the middle of things, 1. he would double over laughing his ass off, and 2. he would know that I was not yelling it in the throes of sexual passion, because that is the ONLY time I would ever use it.

Fileboom Premium Account