What's your safe word?

WildsweetSwitch

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, since oftentimes we enjoy having me playing the victim ( "No! Don't! Ohmygod noooo! Stop!!*struggling*" ), a safe word is totally necessary for us.

Ours is "Hamburgers!"
And if I'm gagged or choking, I pinch him on the ribs or thighs. I'm not supposed to hurt him generally, because he doesn't enjoy pain, but a quick pinch when I can't talk will get his attention.

Although, I so enjoy pain and humiliation from him that I have Never used a safe word/safe gesture... which could be a little dangerous. But all the more fun! ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sally

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

my safe word is "wolf". comes from the story "the boy who cried wolf." to remind myself that i don't deserve to end the game. i'm saying to myself "you'r lying"

i have used it once, my x was biting me, and it was the end of the relationship, messy thing. i was mad at him and he was not a good biter.

and i have tapped out a guy once, very strong (nomnom) and big guy, who just found out he liked BDSM. he was very drunk and i had egged him on. he gets strong when he is drunk. lucky for me he likes UFC.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account