Not sure how many of you remember me...

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A classic tux will never steer you wrong, no matter the occasion. ;)

I tend to think that tuxes are hard for young men to pull off. There's a danger of looking like he's stumbled out of a high school prom or a wedding party. Many guys in their early 20s haven't filled out enough. I guess I'd only recommend a tux if you know you look mature enough to carry it well. Otherwise you might look a little like a 'baby dom' trying to play with the big kids.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Amuk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

If you have a boot fetish, by all means experiment and see if you can make them work with your suit. A lot depends on what sort of boots you have. If you have army boots or work boots, I think it would be very hard to make them work. If you have a good pair of Dehner motorcycle boots, they would probably work, although they'll give you a rather military feel that might jar with the elegance of a suit. Harness boots would probably work, although you might want to wear the pant leg over the boot rather than tucking it in. I don't think Wescos or Doc Martens would work very well--they mostly go with a harder leather or skinhead look.

Motorcycle boots probably solve on other minor problem in your outfit. It's hard to hang a crop or flogger from the belt of a suit, because the suitcoat gets in the way and anything on the belt breaks up the line of the suit. But if you're wearing motorcycle boots, you can stick a crop in one and just let the handle emerge. If you do that, practice wearing the outfit so you don't accidentally hook the crop handle on something as you stand up. Nothing embarrasses a dom more than looking clumsy in his gear. This gear is designed to attract attention, so everyone will see you when you do something really awkward.

For that matter, a good basic rule for appearing in public as a dom in fetish gear of any sort (and suits qualify) is: find a place to stand where you can be viewed, and don't move around too much from that place. Let the subs watch you and make them come to you. You're on display, but you have the power over the subs, because you can reject them. If you're going to move around, make a circuit of the room in some deliberate fashion and then adopt a new display position and stay there for a while. And remain standing. It emphasizes your height and power. If you do sit down, lounge in a way that expresses power, like with your legs out and open.

And by all means do post pictures. I always appreciate pics of hot guys in sexy outfits. And if Jey won't post them, it falls to you.
I appreciate all of the advice. I think it's really helping. Though I will be going with a few people that I know, so I don't know how much I'll be displaying.

And as for "hot," that depends on your definition.

I tend to think that tuxes are hard for young men to pull off. There's a danger of looking like he's stumbled out of a high school prom or a wedding party. Many guys in their early 20s haven't filled out enough. I guess I'd only recommend a tux if you know you look mature enough to carry it well. Otherwise you might look a little like a 'baby dom' trying to play with the big kids.
I'm going to have to agree with this, I don't think I could pull off the tux look. If for no other reason that I'm just not comfortable in it and would be out of my element. I didn't even wear one to my actual high school prom. It's just not me. Plain and simple. Though a suit, while similar, is more of my style.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account