Not sure how many of you remember me...

Amuk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

...but, at long last, I return from the shadows. For those of you that do remember, and even for those who don't but are still reading, I won't bore you with the details of the past few months. However, I will say that a LOT has happened in my leave from good ol' SMPlace. School took over my life, as well as being busy with the people in my life. I've found that the people you think you can trust the most are only the ones that can hurt you the most. And, best of all, life is making a general turn for the better as of late, all bad circumstances considered.

I see that a lot has happened here as well, and I don't think I can possibly hope to catch up with everything. Instead, I guess I'll just slowly reintegrate myself back into this community. Hopefully it won't take long, because I've been feeling like a fish out of water for the past few months not being able to talk much about the scene.

And now to add something to talk about beyond "Welcome Back" in this thread. This month I may be attending a "Fetish Prom," any ideas on what I should wear?

Then later on this year, in October, I plan on attending a Fetish Ball. Anyone else in Arizona attending either of these?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Nice to meet you. As a dominant man, you can never go wrong with tidy black clothing. Since it's a 'prom', you probably want something more formal than jeans and a black t-shirt, such as a black dress shirt and black tie. If you're a bit more flamboyant, Goth fashion has a lot of potential, especially if you have some leather that goes with it, like leather pants with straps and buckles, or a studded belt. If Goth feels a little too effeminate, go butch with really good boots, tight jeans or leather pants, studded belt, and a leather jacket. If you have a cop uniform of some sort or military dress uniform, that would probably be a good choice too, but fatigues might be a little casual. And if you're interested in rubber, latex, or neoprene, you can go all-out with that as well. You could wear a flogger or crop on your belt (in the gay community at a least, doms were such accessories on the left side). If you're looking to be elegant, a black suit with black shirt and black or red tie would probably work well. Leather gloves are a nice statement as well.

In general, my sense is that dom fashion should show some restraint (no pun intended), which conveys a sense of power and control, and shouldn't be too revealing, unless you're specifically going for a gay leather-daddy style, in which case a bare chest with a leather harness (either with or without a jacket) is acceptable. This doesn't sound like a play party, so don't be too explicit.

You want to convey something about your style and experience in the way you dress. Wearing handcuffs or a flogger or something is sort of a statement that you're skilled with such things, so don't accessorize with anything you don't feel comfortable using. A suit suggests your interested in suit play, a cop outfit says you like uniform play, and so on, so expect to be approached by other subs and doms who have an interest in what you're showing off. You're fairly young, so some doms may take offense at you suggesting that you're knowledgeable about uniforms or whatever, so be prepared to show that you know what you're doing or admit up front that you're just interested in learning more. These sorts of gathering can have a networking element to them, so you may be able to find a mentor to teach you about a particular kink if you advertise an interest in it.

Hope you have fun!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account