Female domination of men over all known methods{Update}

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Motor Maintenance (part 1)

Description: The grimy mechanics at MacLean's garage have a very lax attitude to work. They'd rather drink tea, read the paper and eye up their female customers. But when the owner Des turns up with some earth-shattering news they have no idea that their lives are about to change forever.

Format: MP4
Duration: 5 Min
Size: 115 Mb
Resolution: 720x576

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Sheena Ryder Punishes Her Slave

Description: Goddess Sheena has her slave on his back, naked on the floor. With her cane in hand, she proceeds to have a little "discussion" with her slave. She is toying with her prey prior to her attack. It doesn't take very long before she can contain herself and has him restrained and ready for his beating. Goddess Sheena lays into his backside quite viciously, with a huge smile the entire time. You can see in her wicked smile how much Goddess Sheena enjoys punishing a slave, especially with a cane. Hopefully this slave learned his lesson, and next time Goddess Sheena wants her wine, she better have it.

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 756 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sashkalegion

Title: The Pathetic Husband gets ed P4

Description: Lexi Luna is in the familiar position of having her husband kneeling at her feet, in chastity wearing a pink collar. She is wearing a matching pink strap on. She forces her pink cock in her husband's mouth, deep throating it, laughing as he gags on it. Lexi threatens him with sucking a real cock, of his friend, the real man that is fucking Lexi instead of him. When she grows tired of that, she bends him over and fucks his ass with her pink cock. She is ear to ear smiles, fucking her husband's virgin ass with her pink cock and spanking his ass. She fucks him in multiple positions, each one making her happier and happier. Obviously, this has been the highlight of her marriage to this pathetic bitch.

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 532 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: Kat Dior 3

Description: Mistress Kat Dior is the Master of Mind Games. She taunts and teases slave jason until his head is spinning with confusion. He grows weaker and weaker as she degrades him and ruins his self esteem. She uses him and abuses him... all for her amusement! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE!

Duration: 38 Min
Size: 2204 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: Female Interrogation Team

Description: The methods of this three special agents, to get informations from male captives, are cruel and sadistic! It seems they enjoy it to be in a dominant position, ruling over male wimps and weaklings! They want him helpless and naked, just an object for torture. So he get his bare ass caned, his testicles twisted and squeezed, cock and balls fingered and beaten, extreme painful high heel kicks in his nutsack... Not to mention the verbal humiliation degradation.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 385 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Rubber Sole Mop

Description: That wet fleshy rag I allow it to keep in its cock hole stopped being a tongue years ago. It's now nothing more than a damp sponge to clean the filth from the soles of my high heels. Not that they ever get that filthy with so many sluts dreaming to become another one of my shoe mops. This one is lucky tonight. I allow it to massage my pantyhosed toes with the back of its throat. The more it gags, the better my feet feel. My pleasure is always more important than its ability to breathe, after all!

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 200 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: Abusive Mindfucking And Ego Destruction For Tiny Dick Fucktards

Description: Goddess Alexa

Hey you dumb fucking loser. You know, I don't even feel like paying attention to you today. Do you know why? Because your dick is so fucking small that it just disappears into your hand whenever you grab it. I have no use for it or for you for that matter. Why would I even want to speak to a dumbfuck bitch like you?

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 267 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: Naked Bike Ride Virgins (part 1)

Description: Our intrepid female reporter has infiltrated the World Naked Bike Ride on behalf of CFNM! She's seeking out men who are experiencing public nudity for the first time. She'll interview these bashful young men and give us a good look at their penises, testicles and backsides!

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 465 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account