Female domination of men over all known methods{Update}

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Goddess Tangent's Big Black Strap On

Description: Goddess Tangent has her slave at her feet, once again. Goddess Tangent has her BBC and she will definitely put it to great use. She threatens to impale this slave, and she does just as she said. She verbally thrashes him, spits in his pathetic face, and slaps him around. After spitting in his face multiple times, she does admit that him being a pain whore, definitely excites her more than she anticipated. She wants to make use of all of his holes. She face fucks this bitch, pushing his head down on her BBC, forcing it down his throat until he gags and chokes. Bent over, she has a much better idea of what she can do to his hole. She spits in his asshole, and inserts her BBC and pounds away. Restrained to the cage, there is nowhere this pathetic fuck can go, he just takes it like a good little bitch.just how Goddess Tangent likes it! She fucks the shit out of him, from just about every angle. Goddess Tangent goes so far up his ass, her BBC almost comes out his mouth.

Format: MP4
Duration: 8 Min
Size: 360 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: Goddess Tangent: Suffer for the Whip

Description: Goddess Tangent is a dangerous woman, put a whip in her hand, and she is lethal. She beckons her slave over and lays the rules down;. She doesn't want him to scream or tap out, she wants to have fun, in her words, she wants to "flay him". Not a Goddess to go back on her word, she has her slave restrained, completely and utterly at her mercy. She repeatedly whips him, of course without mercy. This slave is overwhelmed with pain, you can hear it in his screams and his labored breathing. Try as may, he desires nothing more than to please his Goddess. Pleasing Goddess Tangent is not easy, not for the weak. Only the strongest, most dedicated and enduring pain slaves will please her. This video is a glimpse into what it takes to be a pain slave for Goddess Tangent. This slave suffers, and so will you!

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 607 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: Veronica - Pretty 19 Year Olds Toes Worshipped by Underbench Gimp (1080 HD)

Description: 19-Year-Old Princess Veronica looks very pretty getting her feet worshipped by an under-bench gimp. Veronica pumps her tiny foot deep into the back of the gimp's throat. She makes the gimp inhale the smell of her feet. The gimp inhales and worships, just like Veronica tells it to. Veronica tells the gimp to stay put under the bench. A bunch of her girlfriends from school are coming over, and they will want to use his mouth, too.

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 428 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: SMOKEY SEDUCTION

Description:You're invited in to Zoe's house, she shows you to the living room and starts to ask you a few question and explains a little about the job you are applying for under her... She asks whether you mind if she smokes and she explains more about the vacant position while you sit and watch. You start to get confused and a little drowsy as she blows plume after plume of smoke in your face... The next thing you know, you're totally encased in body wrap, immobile and vulnerable! After the initial first person element of this movie, the second stage is set with her slave wrapped beneath her, a play thing to use for a comfortable seat, a tongue to lick her ass and pussy and a receptacle for more smoke, spit and ash.

Duration: 25 Min
Size: 552 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it onlineMB

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: stinky boots and socks punishment

Description: This is a co-production with French Girls' Feet - After a long hot day in my boots I come home to peel them off my sweaty feet to reveal extremely stinky socks. I smell my boots one by one gasping over the strong smell. ‘I wonder" "could he still be alive with this smell, after 15 days in my boots.” I shake the boot on the floor so a little man falls on the floor. He's almost but still moving. I laugh at him and order him in a very dominant way, to get on his knees and bow down to celebrate the Goddess that I am . Cheating husband is all he has to say for himself, at least that is all I can hear and think. He needs to be punished. I have already shrunk him and began his long life of foot smell foot smother punishment. I will make him regret what he has done. It turns me on to see him as my mercy, begging my forgiveness. I order my new slave to get inside my sock, he will be my new foot servant, licking and worshiping my feet until he d.ies.

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 329 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion