Female domination of men over all known methods{Update}

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Sheena Straps Her Slave

Description: Goddess Sheena is wearing a BBC, perfect for her little sissy slut. He is such a little whore, he wants the BBC, and Goddess Sheena knows this. She decides to have some fun with him and strap his ass. She has her slave restrained and bent over, swinging away at his ass. He is supposed to count off, but he forgets, so she decides to punish him even longer. Goddess Sheena is having so much fun beating his ass, and laughing her ass off while doing it. All while he is suffering, and nervous with anticipation of the BBC that he so desperately craves. Goddess Sheena enjoyed this strapping much more than she thought she would.

Format: MP4
Duration: 5 Min
Size: 454 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: Brutal cock and nipple torture part 1

Description: Huge nipples and a nice cock and balls...to torture! This male stands no chance against our long nails and sadistic skills. His skin gets scratched, his nipples pierced by our nails, pulled down by heavy weights. But we are not forgetting his dick, that deserves a good slapping, pulling and scratching too. Now he has weights on both sensitive areas and we love to pull and torment our slave...with smiles on our faces!

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 204 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: The leather pants fucker

Description: Super hot and so sexy and dominant! Miss Tina looks amazing in her tight leather leggings and high heeled boots. Her male slave is one lucky boy today as she allows him to worship her leathers and not only fuck her Louboutin boots, but also her leatherclad thighs! He better do a good job at pleasing his Mistress as she will allow him to cum on her leather ass!

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 231 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Gorgeous asian in leather

Description: Follow the stunningly gorgeous Natalia Forrest as she takes a walk through the garden in her leather knee high boots, tight mini skirt and long leather gloves. She is so hot and naughty...she knows what turns you on! Watch how this sexy asian babe rubs her leathers, bends over to show you her leatherclad ass and lets her gloved hands wander towards her pussy. Masturbating outdoors is just extra hot!

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 163 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: It's all in the Game!Ha,Bulls Eye!

Description: I do love putting my slave under pressure, and there's nothing quite like tracking, and hunting myprey, until finally, I feel he's almost out of steam, his adrenalin is well and truly spent, after being on therun, and it's just a matter of timing! I'm ready as I move into position, take aim and shoot! Bulls Eye!While the glorious weather continues, I took full advantage of using my new Recurve Bow, a hobbyI'm thoroughly enjoying. I was delighted with the reach it has, as evident when I release the arrow, thedistance it can fly is superb! I'm sure you can imagine when I turned my skills into a game of cat andmouse! WOW, I really am the cat with the cream, as my little mouse scarpers across the grounds in a bidto dodge my arrow! There was a lot of fun shooting this movie, and after catching him, my dear slavewas shackled and hoisted up to my mature tree! This session is all about the actual chase, and just howexciting it is. It's a journey of pure exhilaration, and when caught, his mind and body are truly exhausted!As he hangs from my tree, his caged cock is tormented further with my leather crop, and as eachthwack connects, his throbbing penis gets harder and harder, further inducing the pain and torment,as it persists protruding from it's cage! A prolonged agonising tease and torment with my fingernailsprodding and digging into his bulbous head and thick shaft. Mmm I do so love my leather fingerlessgloves, they certainly look the part and they're most practical when I wish to show off my fingernails!While you watch and wonder, is he really enjoying the pain? Oh YES he certainly is, as evident bythe way I have difficulty in removing his cage. My slave's penis is so hard and erect, the metalring gets stuck, so much so that I have to put a little effort into removing it!!!My oh my, as his rock hard cock remains large and meaty until finally I permit release!

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 214 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: You Are Fired - and Spanked

Description:Mz FionaX had warned her son-in-law earlier with a spanking about doing a bad job at work. This time she must fire him, but not before giving him another spanking on his already sore bottom. She puts him over her knee in his office for a long, hard spanking with hand and large wooden paddle.

Duration:
Size: 395 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account