Female domination of men over all known methods{Update}

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: SERVING AMBER

Description: So I'm still kinda new to this, but I already own a few decent slaves. But I thought I would put an update out there that includes me opening just a few of the gifts that I've received recently, but I also included some guidance on how YOU TOO can become a slave of mine! Because yes, I really AM looking to add more slaves to my collection! But the main thing is, you need to benefit ME! Otherwise, why the FUCK would I let you serve me if you are not contributing to MY life??? Think about it, loser...

Format: MP4
Duration: 17 Min
Size: 1078 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: The CFNM Hotel (part 1-6)

Description: Sarah is determined to bring the angry Spanish lifeguard down a peg or two. Probing his arse with her fingers clearly wasn't enough - so she decides to take things further. Draining him of his sperm should calm the big man down. So with great gusto she grabs hold of his penis and starts to wank him off.

Duration: 37 Min
Size: 613 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
PART 1
PART 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sashkalegion

Title: Chloe and Sasha - Ponies Raced at Sunset Losing Mount Ballkicked (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Chloe and Sasha race their human ponies around the grounds at sunset. The losing mount will be ballkicked, so the ponies are motivated to win the race for their rider. The girls do a practice ride. Chloe's mount is too weak from starvation, so she trades it out for a fresh one before the official race. This is allowed by the rules. Chloe selects a sturdy looking mount. The ponies must display their trotting for the Princesses. Next, the gallop and finally a canter. Chloe's pony loses. Chloe keeps her promise of ballkicking the losing mount. The mount must drop its pants in the middle of the yard. Chloe and Sasha kick him in the balls with their bare feet. The losing mount quickly drops to the ground in pain. "Next time, you'll win!" Chloe yells at her human pony as it cries out in pain from its ball kicking punishment.

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 621 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: The Denial Is The Best Part Of Tease And Denial

Description: Princess Candy Glitter

You are so horny and weak for me. I know how hard you get when you see me. I know that you can't resist me. Admit it. You're so weak for my body. You would love nothing more than to jerk off to my hot body. But I love fucking with you. I love teasing you. And I love giving you instructions because I know you will follow every single one of them. You are so weak that you'll do exactly as I say without hesitation.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 344 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: Blow Goddess Tangent

Description: Goddess Tangent is frustrated lately, and one way for her to alleviate some of her tension is to take it out on some "Whore holes". Goddess Tangent will instruct you, step by step, on how to take her big, fat, long cock. Goddess Tangent will be kind enough to offer you some lube as well, what better than the Goddess' spit? Goddess Tangent knows what she wants, knows what she wants to do, and to do to you. She wants to face fuck you, she wants to skull fuck you, and of course, she wants to fuck your ass. You will be grateful and thank Goddess Tangent for the royal fucking you will receive.

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 446 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: Lexi Stretches the Boss P4

Description: Lexi Luna has her sissy bitch slave kneeling before her again, giving the poor bitch her list of demands. She reminds him that he lives to please her, and his every reason for living is for her and her happiness. She is armed with her sharp wit and a big black strap on, verbally raping him, words of degradation freely flowing from her mouth. She forces him to suck on her strap on, deep throating the back black cock like the whore that he is. She violently rapes his pathetic mouth, forcing her big black cock in his mouth, pushing his head down deeper and deeper on it. After becoming bored with that, she beats his ass with her leather strap, preparing his ass for her big black cock. He knows what's coming next, big black cock in his ass. She pounds his ass, from multiple positions, raping Gaping Gabriella. She goes long and hard, pounding away at him, tormenting him further. When she is done, she makes him clean the dildo, with his pathetic bitch mouth, tasting his own anal fluids.

Duration:
Size: 768 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: