Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Gorgeous big bicep dominatrix wrestles, smothers & dominates slaveboy!
24f0e0bd438e1856689000f7c02fbd76.jpg

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Jay Wimp,Mistress Kara
Video language: English

I've been so excited to announce the debut of Mistress Kara at Divine Bitches! This towering muscular sexual creature smothers, wrestles, leg locks, physically and verbally dominates Jay Wimp! Her biceps are larger than his but it doesn't stop him from trying to over power this beautiful creature. That doesn't last long and soon he finds himself licking the dirty tread on the bottom of her boots, getting rammed deep in his hungry ass and worshiping her beautiful asshole and pussy. This shoot is not to be missed! Enjoy the newest addition to the roster of the most beautiful and dominant women on the planet right here at Divine Bitches!

XO,
Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Format: flv
Duration: 0:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 12.9 MB
Download Gorgeous big bicep dominatrix wrestles, smothers & dominates slaveboy!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Eat It, Slave
387cb1375e96a609452c7a064f0b1f50.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Milking, Tease and Denial, made Orgasms, �um Eating, Pantyhose, Handjobs
Video language: English

After fucking my slave in the ass (Your Ass is Mine), his cock is twitching and he's begging for release. The rule with my slaves remains: if you want to cum, you'll have to clean it up. He's blindfolded and restrained, so there's not much he can do about it anyhow! I make him clean out the precum from his condom, then use his own spit to stroke him. I jerk him into my gloved hand, then pour it all into his waiting mouth. He doesn't want to eat it, but he doesn't have a choice

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3505kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 165.1 MB
Download Eat It, Slave

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account