Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tied and Trampled
40bedd873f8edc2d516dd0ff9e8a9cd3.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Trampling, Tease and Denial, Foot Domination
Video language: English

I have my slave restrained on his back on my bondage bed, perfectly ready to be used by me. First I tease his cock with my hands, silky hair, and fingernails lightly to ensure he is fully erect and wanting. I begin with trampling in my leather stilettos, on his cock and chest. I then proceed to remove them and full weight trample him. You can see how my weight presses heavily on his chest, his genitals, his stomach. I even use my knees and ass to mix it up so he must endure my full weight continously. Finally I sit on his chest and tease his cock and balls with my bare feet. Just when he thinks I'm done being cruel to him, I suddenly get up and stand on his aching cock with both feet!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4938kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 468.5 MB
Download Tied and Trampled

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

polosa

Extreme Electra - Electra Returns Bitch
395ce3c94577cfc1d076f09b82db7851.jpg

After two years of absence, Electra, the girl who started it all, has returned home with a vengeance in this violent beatdown. Clad in her green sports bra, white boy shorts, and MMA gloves,the highly trained boxer breaks free from the cage she was confined to, and comes out swinging at her unsuspecting victim.

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 545.3 MB
Download Extreme Electra - Electra Returns Bitch

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Lily Helpless Hand Humper
5006ca2e2451ead599d7be24fcaebd17.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

I love keeping my chastity slave so desperate that they can cum from just about anything. It gets their weak little minds completely addicted to serving me perfectly. It is about time to drain this service slaves balls again, but I must find a way to ruin it. I keep him immobilized and crank his balls tight on the wench. The only time he is released from chastity is at my hand during his rare milking. I edge him closer and closer, I love watching him get more & more desperate. This is a fun little game I play. I like seeing how close I can get him to orgasm and stop just shy of a release. He is so horny and pathetic, he almost blows it at my slightest touch. Holding his cock with only 2 fingers makes him buck his hips and hump the air like an . How long can he take my cruel denial game? He is so whipped I get him to cum while I am only looking at his dick. What a loser.

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10739kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Lily Helpless Hand Humper

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Moni - Poor Agonizing Testicles part 1
24d4935c6407a5d36263eba00e0efa15.jpg

Moni doesn't like lazy employees, and this guy has not done a good job cleaning her pool. So she ties him up on the wall of pain, takes hard kicks , knees and punches over and over again until he's sorry for being born a man. His huge junk shake all aroung like it's being hit by a canon ball.

Duration: 17:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 641.2 MB
Download Moni - Poor Agonizing Testicles part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa