Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Pilloried N Punished
3807aee64764f490dc507f26e7fd44d0.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Video language: English

Want to see one of the hottest in the world get face fucked into next week?

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:30
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 1887kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 327.3 MB
Download Pilloried N Punished

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Happy piggy milking
068e6f1452e1374cb4aabda70c8ee03d.jpg

This little piggy here is My camera slave, the one that makes it possible for you to see all the beautiful clips I make. I have been filming for the entire day and now it's time to use him. I've seen him have hard-ons in his little chastity cage today, while filming, so maybe it's time for him to be milked. And maybe he'll even get a real orgasm today, for being such a good boy...

Duration: 8:41
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 909kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 68.2 MB
Download Mistress Ezada Sinn - Happy piggy milking

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

polosa

polosa

Mistress Ezada Sinn
4ea91f83497a4dab372161767ee42e82.jpg

Genres: Female Domination, Leather , Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasms, made Ejaculations, Mind Fuck, FemDom
Video language: English

Once, this was just a man with submissive tendencies. Tendencies that he came to Me to explore, out of curiosity. And he made the mistake of giving Me control over his orgasms, not knowing that this meant he gave Me control over his mind. His cock is always locked, and the key is in My possession. Now he is exactly like a mindless robot, ready to execute My every order, just to be allowed to come to Me at the end of the week for a ruined orgasm, that he became addicted to. He would like, of course, to feel more, a real orgasm, and he's always trying to deceive Me when he's close to cum, hoping I will not stop in time. But I always do, as I know him better than he does. After all, it's just a cock. As time goes by, his addiction to Me is becoming stronger and stronger, as does My power over him, so now I am able to ruin not only one of his orgasms, and not two, but all three in a row.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 314.2 MB
Download Mistress Ezada Sinn

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

polosa

Ingrid's First Experience
9860471748dc9adb594b8dc102078737.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Clips4Sale
Cast: Ingrid, Linda, Slave
Genres: FemDom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, TOE, Humiliation, Mistress, Russian Girls, Slave

Linda has a lot of girlfriends. Every day she invites new girl to make fun of her slave. Today, she and her friend Ingrid will humiliate foot freak. Linda: Hi, this is Linda. This is my good friend with beautiful long legs. And today, as always we will humiliate one foot freak. Well, let's start. Ingrid makes slave lick all street dirt from soles of her sneakers. Of course she does not care about germs in slaves tongue. She just laughs and tells how pathetic and stupid this slave. Then slave shifts and sucks her well worn socks. Her feet really wet after walking in this sneakers. Ingrid makes him to lick her soles and she kicks his ugly face. In the end she presses his face by feet inside her sneakers.

Duration: 8:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1934kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 130.8 MB
Download Ingrid's First Experience

Fileboom Premium Account