MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cock sucking champion Lotus Lain delivers brutally epic deepthroat , HD 720p
0d3d20064f2a9ead3e8cb75e21f8c104.jpg

Year: 2016
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Studio: SB
Duration: 19 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Moving quickly, we shift her off the chair and bring her down to her knees. Her makeup is already destroyed and her entire face is slick with her own juices. Lotus is starting to understand why we call this Sexually Broken. We continue to drill her face hole down with the dick, but this is just the warm up. Time for the main course.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 920.2 MB
Download Cock sucking champion Lotus Lain delivers brutally epic deepthroat , HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

zara85

zara85

Dolled Up (17 Mar 2017)
b65bee56f0d4b2654d704cf1965ee65b.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Lydia Black
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Adorable Lydia Black is about to join O.T.'s extensive collection of perverted sex toys. Once he's got her in her new dress and make-up she is exactly right to replace the doll he broke last week. Lydia thought she was meeting him for a quick smoke before she headed home, but at this point she will be lucky if she ever sees daylight again. He takes his time in stripping her naked, going over every inch of her body looking for any defect. She's exposed and humiliated, trying desperately to ignore how dirty his hands and words make her feel.
Lydia is one sexy catch. Quite flexible and fully poseable, this might be the best little punching bag he has brought home yet. Metal restraints pull her limbs out wide while a latex mask leaves her in the dark. She tries to scream and struggle when he starts working her pussy with the whip, but in the end it starts to sound more like moaning than anything else. A quick check between her legs shows him that she is adjusting to her new life nicely.
Dripping wet, Lydia probably thinks that if she can suffer through enough he will reward her with his cock. It's true, in a sense, since he has 8 inches of cold steel on hand to extract multiple orgasms from her poor, abused cock socket. He works her pussy until she squirts, and then starts railing her ass with the same metal member. Both holes leave her bucking against her bondage as the waves of rapture roll over her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:32
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1459kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 481.6 MB
Download Dolled Up (17 Mar 2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Hot Asian, Hard Steel, Brutal Torment, and Extreme Orgasms!
dbcd8da267607cebe288377a42ab57b3.jpg

Studio: Kink: Device Bondage
Cast: Orlando,Mia Li

Mia arrives fresh and ready to go. We make final adjustments to the devices, and then strap her ass in. Today is going to be her reckoning, and it will come in the form of extreme suffering. First we have her bent over so that her slut holes can be utilized to their potential. Her nipples get the nasty treatment before her pussy is commanded to cum.

Next we put her body on display, front side up and her limbs shackled to the table. Suction is used to torment and make her bits extremely sensitive. Her pussy is stuffed full of a massive dildo, a vibe pressing hard against her helpless clit, and locked into place to ensure she will orgasm as long as we see fit.

In the final scene we have our helpless bondage slut folded in half. Her feet and pussy are exposed and will be punished. She is blindfolded and the torment begins. This time she can't see it coming, so the anticipation is her worst enemy.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1673kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 16.1 MB
Download Hot Asian, Hard Steel, Brutal Torment, and Extreme Orgasms!

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Adara Bound
8a839c87e4a269dc13a6f774ca7a62c4.jpg

JJ knocks out Adara and tightly chairties her with her arms behind her back, ankles tied and a ball gag in her mouth. After tormenting her, JJ applies nipple clamps to Adara, only to torment her some more. After getting knocked out again, Adara is semi-suspened in a doorway on her kneee, left to swing and eventually suck JJ's strapon. Next she is made to strip, tied to a chair and fucked. Finally she is taken to the bedroom, hands tied behind one leg, fucked and made to suck some more.

Duration: 41:06
Video: 426x240, AVC (H.264), 500kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 166.6 MB
Download Adara Bound

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Futilestruggles - Sage is Tested - Part 1
5115352e63c9cf68f60e27c219725e29.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM

Sage is new in town. She normally works as a Dominatrix, but she enjoys switching from time to time. I tell her ahead of time what she's in for, and she says she can handle anything. The clips starts with her seated as I tie her to the chair at her waist. Right from the start Sage is a tease. She smiles as I grab her by her hair and grope her tits. I gradually get a little more rough. I untie her blouse and let them fall free. Now I get even rougher... slapping them hard. She asks if that is all I have. I ignore her questions for now. I then start to bind her tits with thin twine. Sage's expression goes back and forth from smiles to heavy breathing and a look of concern. She yelps as I slap her bound tit and flick her nipple. I'm tired of hearing her talk, so I gag her with the biggest red ball gag I have. Now I can play with her bound tit in peace. I then bind her other tit. I stand behind her and then I start slapping her bound tits. She moans and yelps and stomps her heels on the ground. Sage, with her 3 chins from her gag, continues moaning as I play and flick her nipples. I grab a length of rope and add a simple chest harness to her bondage. At this point Sage is really enjoying herself. I can tell because when I brush my hand over her pussy, she voluntarily spreads her legs open wide. I place a hand over her gagged mouth and continue rubbing and slapping her pussy through her satin black panties. After a while, I stop and tie a rope around her neck. She looks very worried as I place a large sponge on her lap. I remove her ballgag and then I once again grab her by her hair as I grope her bound tits. She closes her eyes and enjoys herself as she stretches her jaw.

Duration: 17:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 386.3 MB
Download Futilestruggles - Sage is Tested - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Society SM - 12 Jan, 2015 - Submissive
311096b5936bb05975e18587db35563f.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Society SM
Cast: Marie McCray
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, string Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

Marie is one of our favorite models because has she proved to be submissive...Mixed with her beauty, it makes for a very erotic combination...I tell her to just stand and wait for me...She already knows my rules, but I give her a quick review before I grope her body with much enjoyment...Then tied up, as she will remain for the rest of the day...Marie did disappoint me with her and to communicate her orgasms and she did pay the price for each infraction...Even a good submissive should make a couple punish-worthy mistakes, but Marie still stands as a very proud submissive with a great attitude for being controlled.

Duration: 44:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1053kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 405.2 MB
Download Society SM - 12 Jan, 2015 - Submissive

Fileboom Premium Account