MIRROR: Download from MEGA

21sextreme - Honey Demon's Dirty Fantasy
79fc4588fdbff7297c9afae067bb067d.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Honey Demon
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, teen, black hair, one on one, dildo
Video language: English

Honey Demon was always obsessed to rough sex. She loves it when the man treats her like a whore in the bed and often fantasizes about being taken by someone. This time we will let you peek in one of her dreams while she´s home alone fucking with a dildo! And you can be sure that this slut´s mind is dirty as hell and thinks about being bonded and fucked hard by some guy...

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:16
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 776.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Honey Demon's Dirty Fantasy

Overhead tie for Melisa Mendini
d4241789813ff2ffb7507a1a9b4fca07.jpg

The famous Melisa Mendini is back for more bondage! If you want to see her in ropes, this is the only place to see that, because Melisa does not shoot any other rope bondage content with other producers. She is so stunning! Today, we tie her in a really helpless position: the overhead tie. She is completely exposed and vulnerable. Melisa loves doing kinky shoots, and she always looks hot in rope!

Duration: 4:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14581kbps

File size: 476.2 MB

Download Overhead tie for Melisa Mendini

Please me!
2213ce53f04a201a6abedd2a21e90281.jpg

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Mallory Mallone
Genres: Brunette ,natural boobs ,Pain ,Electro Clamp ,Corporal Punishment ,Nylons Stockings ,EMS Pads ,Pussy Eating ,Femdom ,Collar

Episode 3: Red-haired all natural beauty Mallory Malone doesn't look like the sort of girl who's looking for trouble, but trouble finds her in the way of electrosex and BDSM in her stimulating update.
Collared and chained to the floor, I make sure I get my share of pleasure. I zap her ass and body with the cattle prod. She screams, but I turn on the EMS pads scattered around her body. She eats my ass, but she also stimulates me with her involuntary contractions and spams from the pads. Finally, I reciprocate with the Magic Wand to her clit and my fingers in her pussy.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 677.3 MB

Download Please me!

Crimson Mansion Part 2
055f2576bd7a9127d91f3b914b2449e7.jpg

Release Year: 2024

Part Two of the series finds Brianna inspecting a new recruit. She has arrived at the Mansion bound, gagged, crated and held within the cold steel confines of a small cage. Brianna's personal servant, Maria, is charged with the duty of preparing the recruit for her long ordeal. Heavy steel mitts and head cage are locked onto the poor girls head and hands. She is then taken to the dungeon to await her new Mistress. Both the new recruit and Maria are given a special treatment in the medical room. Tubes and catheters are inserted for proper training and punishment. Maria's punishment is especially tormenting, as she is forced to endure a long session of punishment for causing her Mistress distress. A break in the training finds Brianna and Mistress Danielle enjoying a rest period in the massive dining room. Danielle, although a training Mistress, is wearing a punishment hood with no mouth opening. She is forced to watch Brianna enjoy her food and drink. But, they both enjoy what the two slaves are doing under the table.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 748kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 470.8 MB

Download Crimson Mansion Part 2

Jade Marxxx Double Teamed!!!
55fe16458d6fd094c1e6f05e0cae0e3a.jpg

Cast: Jade Marxxx ,Annette Schwarz
Genres: Cattle Prod ,Electrical Play ,Anal ,BDSM ,Straight ,Rough Sex ,Femdom ,Humiliation ,slim ,Bondage

Jade Marxxx has long been a favorite on Wiredpussy. Her intense orgasms and love of bondage and rough sex make her perfect for all our kinky games. This time I bring her back to get double teamed by me and Annette Schwarz for one amazing update! Annette and I have no mercy on Jade and give her some of the most intense electrical play and orgasms ever captured on film. This is a Wiredpussy classic for sure!

Duration: 1:01:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jade Marxxx Double Teamed!!!
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Rain DeGrey and the Cattle Prod
4c41527d5db855a26300fc014d208db8.jpg

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Rain DeGrey
Genres: Humiliation ,Electrical Play ,Femdom ,Pussy Eating ,Blonde ,Tattoo ,Crying ,Lesbian ,Straight ,Electro Clamp

Rain DeGrey, like most girls I know, is afraid of the cattleprod. The minute you bring it out she starts squirming and crying, and trying to get away. So, of course, while Rain is on the sybian having a series of mind-blowing, non-stop, uncontrollable orgasms, Aiden Starr pulls out the one and only toy that can bring Rain back to reality. Rain, unable to communicate clearly with the sybian vibrating her hungry cunt, pisses Aiden Starr off and earns herself 50 shocks with the cattleprod. The rest of the day is spent in anticipation of the moment when Rain will receive her punishment. But in the meantime she gets fucked deep and hard in the ass with a fucking machine, gets a metal plug stuffed in her pussy, and has the honor of licking Mistress Starr's ass and having Aiden cum all over her face.

Duration: 1:12:42

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Rain DeGrey and the Cattle Prod

Stella Cox - perfect prisoner
8e187a8cb75a6c2d8a5b40750891f7f8.jpg

Everything about Stella Cox is just perfect. Huge natural boobs that can be tied, elbows are super flexible, and she can take a large ballgag. We just want to keep her forever! Good thing we have a prison cell, where we can keep the tightly bound Stella and look at her whenever we want. By the sound of her moaning, she really needs to go somewhere, but we won't let her go for a while! It's the famous Stella Cox tied up super tied in elbow bondage and breast bondage! Would you ever let her go?

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11688kbps

File size: 375.0 MB

Download Stella Cox - perfect prisoner

The Training of Gia DiMarco, Day Two
ec53ece4cb6a6b622cd1a398cd1fa469.jpg

Cast: Gia DiMarco ,Maestro
Genres: BDSM ,Female Slave ,Humiliation ,black hair ,Straight ,Corporal Punishment ,Athletic ,unshaved ,Brunette ,Tattoo

Trainee DiMarco has been spoiled these last few months with invites to attend the Upper Floor lounge and mingle with the guests of the House. and all the attention that entails. Her time in the basement is overdue, and the trainers are eager top take her down a peg.
First, the slut is tied and made to balance painfully on iron rods while demonstrating her composure under a whip. Then she is viciously gagged and bound for use in a face fuck table, before finally being placed into a wicked device of objectification for a hard spanking and fuck.

Duration: 50:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2475kbps

File size: 958.5 MB

Download The Training of Gia DiMarco, Day Two

Sandra, Lisa & Constance
8713c14dcc6aad95e6cbb1d89866ec89.jpg

Mistress of the Household Sandra struts into the room, her corset trained waist cinched in black leather, ginormous breasts in their floaty covering of cloth almost escaping at every bouncing stride. Her stilettos are dutifully removed by Constance as Sandra, sitting pretty, settles down for quiet time reading, to the familiar buzz of her human furniture. The floor bound foot fanatic eagerly sets to work rubbing every bare toe and pressing the soft pads of Sandra's soles. Meanwhile, the relentless white noise vibrating from the lamp continues - forniphillic gagging making drool drop from its chin in long silvery strands of dribble down to the floor - every tightly bound muscle begins to shake, causing the light falling on Mistress' book to falter, catching the eye of the busty Domme, whose sole worship is too wonderful to disturb. The lamp must endure its turned on state till Sandra is done, not when it is!

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 438.4 MB

Download Sandra, Lisa & Constance

Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4
919e9a4859439038929d7d86aad8c79c.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bella Rossi Jack Hammer Elise Graves Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Pissing, Group, Hardcore, Domination, Toys

It didn't take much time for her to start cumming once Elise put the vibrator to her clit. It got even more intense when she switched out the small but strong Celebrator for the intensity of the Hitachi.

Duration: 53:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Grammar School in Russia
a75aeaab0e4a02ca90fb678a1979f8a1.jpg

Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8

Download Grammar School in Russia

Nobody Likes an Ass Kisser
f503513b504cf117a27053c7b430fae2.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Nika Noire ,Kiera King
Genres: Brunette ,Slave ,Electrical Play ,Tens Unit ,Cattle Prod ,natural boobs ,toned ,Rimming ,LezDom ,shaved

Lorelei Lee and Nika Noire are fed up with their coworker always kissing the bosses ass, so they tie her up and show her whose ass she should really be kissing, theirs. Once they have her tied up and spread out on the table they use a variety of electrical devices on her helpless body, making her cum and scream uncontrollably. Intense lesbian domination, two doms, double penetration with toys, strap-on fucking, pussy and ass licking, and more await you inside.

Duration: 57:17

Download Nobody Likes an Ass Kisser

Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 4
b7ee0fb29af3df94d27ac6d6c225b0de.jpg

The sadist's circle meanwhile already grown to the institution meets again. In the Schlo? ertonen resounding the pain shouts of the unterwurfigen little maggots.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:29
Video: 512x384, XviD, 967kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 696.5 MB

Download Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 4

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 2
eaa20362addea4918d49609009f1c8c9.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Taylor's captor returns, not to release her, but to flip her onto her side so he can get a better look at her taped up tits. He sits back and enjoys the show for a while. Taylor looks hot, what with all the sweat running down her body, so he eventually decides to help cool her down. He removes her hood and gag and removes most of the tape. He helps her to her feet and walks her over to the post, where he ropes her wrists behind her back around it. When she resists, a few hard tit slaps snaps her back in line. Taylor is stripped to her panties and then ballgagged. Her captor then wraps rope tightly around her waist. Her panties are ripped off as he slaps her ass and tits, before getting more rope. This one will be pulled tight between her legs. Taylor thinks to herself that the rope is not that tight... then she hears a squealing sound and sees her captor walking towards her with a pulley contraption. It's going to get tighter! This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 854.4 MB

Download Taylor's Ordeal - Part 2

Sage is Tested - Part 2
fa876cf46a66170a52b052fd99006aa8.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 23:43

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sage is Tested - Part 2
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Severe Gags for Ophelia - Part 3
fc14b8a3cf58dc08e92d0cb9bec27de6.jpg

Severe Gags for Ophelia - Part 3. The severe gags continue for Ophelia.

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 589.3 MB

Download Severe Gags for Ophelia - Part 3

Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped
6fa2b9683c3b60912154054d8897f12d.jpg

Who doesn't love a good pantyhose encasement. I love how it feels. And my guy used the pantyhose to it's fullest potential this evening. He tied and secured my upper half of my body first, and then the next thing you know he is pulling down my pantyhose and then my underwear. I didn't know what I had coming. He pulled out a dildo that can be pumped up once inside to fill my pussy. He put it in and started pumping, I could feel it getting bigger and bigger inside of me, it was a hurt so good since I wasn't ready for it. Once it was secure in its place he pulled my underwear back up followed by the pantyhose. He then went on to tie my legs and to make sure the dildo inside wasn't going to get pushed out. Oh! it felt so good as I rolled around in pleasure.

Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 163.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3
0a4e163452a291833f6272a6d200bf6b.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Polly waits and squirms in her chair as she awaits what's to come next. I bring back several large pairs of satin panties, but before those go in her mouth, I tie a length of rope in her hair. Her eyes roll back as I wrap the rope tight right up to her scalp. Now the panties get stuffed in her mouth. I seal them in with black tape. I have a bit more rope to add before I hogtie her, but before I do, I tie her head back with the hair tie I just added. It's not long before I put Polly on the floor. I am soon binding her ankles and feet. I put her on her stomach. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 14:24

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

Isadora Rose & Caressa Savage
4b8f479b11543154c02ff1c57ce3c322.jpg

After uncorking a mysterious a bottle, Isadora Rose & Caressa Savage assume the Genie they've released will grant wishes. It's the other way around as the Genie wishes for slave girls that she can punish and tease into a sexual frenzy.

Duration: 56:15
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 927kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 423.3 MB

Download Isadora Rose & Caressa Savage

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1
1c832f739cff64eec3e95ff2617d8ffe.jpg

I was planning on shooting a Pony Girl Custom with Adara this day, but I had left some gear I needed at another location. I decided to make the best of the situation and do what I could with what I did have. I start the clip with Adara already in her jodphurs and riding shirt. I don't have the riding boots with me, so I put her in some heeled boots. I have her model it a bit before I smack her ass a few times. I like to hear the different sound that different styles of pants make. These have a heavy leather seat. They make a nice sound, but protect Adara's ass very well, lol. I have a very strict posture collar and that goes on next. I'd like to use it in the custom, but it's just to tall to fit properly when she's wearing the armbinder and the harness. The armbinder goes on next. I have to loosen the bindings quite a bit, as Adara is not very flexible. It takes a while to get her in it, but it looks good on her when it is on and buckled tight. I order Adara to turn in a tight circle so we can get a good view of her outfit and bindings. I come back after a short while and tightly bind her legs with leather straps. I pull up a chair and Adara sits as she is not very good at standing in heels. I go to get the head harness and bit gags while Adara waits patiently. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:11

File size: 862.1 MB

Download Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Casey Calvert Casey Cumming
4141835c20c76e1bfcffc58135667b10.jpg

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.
It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope.

Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Casey Calvert Casey Cumming

HardTied Endza Lost in Rope
f10806207020163e2b2e0abb4ec1f748.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Cunt Puppy Part
dc34c8c482b1f40655f7682b17556b90.jpg

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys

So here is the trick. Pretty much every part of Ashley Lane is hooked up to something. Elise Graves is holding ropes wrapped around her nipple clamps. Her arms are lashed behind her with leather straps. Her knees and ankles are spread apart by wooden spreader bars. But the one thing that Ashley is most worried about isn't even touching her.
The bar that she is straddling is made of pure, polished copper. It's so clean it's glistening in the light. And by itself this little pole probably wouldn't be much cause for concern. The problem is, Ashley knows it's electrified. Even if we hadn't told her, there is so much current running through this little piece of metal that you can hear in throughout the room. No one else wants to get close to it, for fear of getting shocked, but Ashley is forced to shimmy up and down this pole with her ass cheeks and pussy lips just fractions of an inch away from being shocked. She can't even put her feet all the way down. The bar is high enough to keep her on her toes.
With all that strain going through her legs we could have just left her in the predicament, but that would be too kind. We believe the best bondage is brutal bondage and the best torments are the kinds that push a girl right to the edge. In this case we decide that the easiest way to see what Ashley is made of is to cane her calves, right across the thickest part of the muscle, to see how long she can stand on point before he legs give out and her snatch gets zapped. We'd say a little electrical play never hurt anyone, but then again, it's not our cunts on the line.ty.

Duration: 1:07:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cunt Puppy Part

21sextreme - Personal Slave
46d6bee03af019f686334d93225aad0e.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Hadjara
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, peeing, babes, redhead, one on one

Leslie have a big secret. He keeps his very own slut in his garage, in the dark depth of his service pit. Poor Hadjara is the subject of a constant sexual pleasing, but in a way, she starts to like it, despite of the fact that she is sworn to his every demand.

Duration: 45:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 962.8 MB

Download 21sextreme - Personal Slave

ShinyBound - Wrestler Girl Hogtie Escape Challenge
33f2c95ab545983c7cbd0f94ded917a1.jpg

Studio: ShinyBound
Genres: Bdsm

Lovely Angel Amour entertains Mr. Mack and has orgasms from nipple play and fingering.

Duration: 16:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6177kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 766.0 MB

Download ShinyBound - Wrestler Girl Hogtie Escape Challenge
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2
aa976fb68253318da36e647769ea91f6.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

Download Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

Mia Gold Tease Toy
8a7dc9b9ec468d5ba591f324521e6ec3.jpg

Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation.

Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Mia Gold Tease Toy

Young Ponygirl: Sadie Simone
32cdf80296e59e742d14f74c8dccdbe1.jpg

Cast: Sadie Simone
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Humiliation, Pet Play, Spanking, Outdoors, Fetish, Teens, Domination

Super cute just eighteen year old Sadie Simone explores her submissiveness outdoors. Stripped naked, she is shackled and ball-gagged, then led barefoot across rocky, dusty desert ranch roads. After a short stay chained to a hitching post, she is fitted with a butt plug ponytail, a bit, and heavy bells on her tender nipples. She then pulls a wagon loaded with firewood while on her hands and knees over the rough terrain. After a change in harness, she becomes a cart pulling ponygirl...pulling her Master barefoot down the unforgiving desert roads. Finally, she gets harsh corporal punishment while tied to a tree branch high overhead. With super strong metal clamps all over her tender young tits, she is thrashed with whips, canes, straps, and paddles until her sweet ass is bright red and marked with stripes.

Duration: 1:11:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Young Ponygirl: Sadie Simone

The Good, The Bad and the Rotten: 19 Year Old, Anal
c62a42077568ec0ad20d76b99fd41d55.jpg

Cast: Bonnie Rotten ,James Deen
Genres: Kinky ,brunet ,Rough Sex ,Hitachi ,Athletic ,Blowjob ,Hair Pulling ,bottom ,unshaved ,Humiliation ,19-Year-Old ,Ball Gag

19 year old Bonnie Rotten stars in this epic fantasy role play with James Deen! Bonnie Rotten is a bad ass chick who takes what she wants when she wants it. If you cross her path, chances are she'll jack your car and leave you out in the desert to rot. Bonnie's fast and furious lifestyle expires when she's captured by a lone cowboy who makes his own laws and punishments on his secluded desert ranch.
Bonnie is all the rage right now and for very good reason. She's incredibly sexy and has her own look that matches her outgoing and sexual personality. Bonnie is highly orgasmic and squirts like crazy as James Deen makes her come and fucks her in the ass. Bound in tight ropes, Bonnie must endure a brutal face fuck and sexual domination that James skillfully dishes out.

Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download The Good, The Bad and the Rotten: 19 Year Old, Anal

Tera Knightley On The Sybian
2152a44bee13e1b43e264a64fc5c3c6d.jpg

Tera Knightley is a kinky girl that loves bondage. She had never been on a Sybian before, and wanted to give it a try. With her hands secured, nipple clamps attached and her ass strapped down onto the machine, it only took a few moments for Tera to have the first of several intense orgasms. After a short break, we added a blindfold and ball gag to enhance her experience. Tera confessed to having more than 20 orgasms, and a whole lot of fun!

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 200.0 MB

Download Tera Knightley On The Sybian
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Maximum Capacity in Extreme Predicament Bondage
cf3cf1b0ec258df1f1308a6447c43166.jpg

Cast: Ella Nova ,The Pope
Genres: Tattoo ,Handler ,Humiliation ,Vaginal Penetration ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Predicament Bondage ,Fingering

We begin with Ella standing with her hands above her head. The anxiety is rising as she struggles to free herself. She's not going anywhere and she knows it, but that doesn't make her stop. Her pale skin is turned red quickly as she is tormented with impact. Her ropes become very confining as the scene goes on and the torment follows the same pattern.
Ella is now in a hogtie with her hands bound to her thighs. She is caned and then slowly pulled into the air. This predicament will make it harder and harder for her to maintain or breathe. The torment continues and she eventually is barely on the box any longer.
We spread this little slut out wide and attempt to fist her hungry cunt. She begs to be fisted, then she pleads for it to stop, but then orgasms as her pussy is stuffed to maximum capacity with The Pope's massive fist.

Duration: 50:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Maximum Capacity in Extreme Predicament Bondage

Pink Lingerie
c321da8a3163bc72e02fc191173b89c2.jpg

Sometimes you just need to be tied up on the granite countertop in some seductive lingerie. At least, that's one of my needs. So, luckily my hubby, Johnny, was home to help me get my needs met. I put ony beautiful light pink corset with matching satin panties, stockings and gloves. I add some rockin heels to complete the ensemble. Johnny helps me up on the counter and then p me in a strict hog tie with rope. Then he gives me the cutest matching pink cleave gag to keep me quiet (not that you'd hear anything other than moans of agreement anyway!). I squirm around on the island before Johmy pulls down the top of my corset and my breasts spring out. Now, this is some sexy fun! I am so glad Johnny reads my mind so well!

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 119.0 MB

Download Pink Lingerie

Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1
2afcf1e496d2dae1ac694c806120ebb6.jpg

Safa loves being tied up. She sits on a chair as I ask her a few questions about herself, as I get things setup for her bondage today. I'm soon behind her as I help her to her feet. I immediately have her put her wrists behind her back and I start to bind her. I continue binding her. Safa loves this part, and you can tell by the look on her face that she loves the process of being bound tightly. After I have her arms "Box Tied", I decide to have a little fun myself. I grab her by her hair with one hand and grope her large firm tits with my other hand. Safa clearly loves being manhandled as well. I spin her around and smack her ass for a while. She yelps as the ass slaps are administered, but is loving every minute of it. After a while, I sit her back down and I tie a rope into her hair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 14:58

File size: 671.3 MB

Download Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1

London River - Orgasms Paddles And Clamps
b370a7d30d904a17a0ff826700e647bd.jpg

We know what you like, because we love it too! And what we love is to watch girls who suffer. They are gorgeous and talented. Take the tour and get to know the ladies, then join so you can see more and more of them.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8244kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 679.3 MB

Download London River - Orgasms Paddles And Clamps

Powerful Wrestler is destroyed on the mats
f92339fbda16f5e3e2a1ea27c5d80f6f.jpg

Cast: Mistress Kara ,Kelli Provocateur
Genres: Straight ,Humiliation ,Lift And Carry ,Fingering ,white ,muscular ,Anal ,black hair ,Submission ,Black

Kelli Provocateur is a big strong powerful wrestler. She has muscles on her muscles. She is the only body builder we have on the roster and we are feeding her to the wolves on her first match. These two powerful ladies clash on the mats. One wrestler can't do anything against the power of her opponent and she is trapped on the mats and humiliated. In round 4 she is made to cum over and over and over again! Brutal Finger Fucking finished off by a powerful lift and Carry

Duration: 47:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Powerful Wrestler is destroyed on the mats
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

River - new model in strappado
01698645d5f535e9786c829b52c01d38.jpg

Studio: tieable

My new model River! She is just the prettiest tiny girl who wants to try bondage! She is incredibly fit, and she loves a good challenge. I tied her in a strappado, making her bend over a little, so she could struggle and fight against the green ropes. She is so much fun to work with! River is of course available for custom shoots as well, email me to order yours!

Duration: 4:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14577kbps

File size: 452.8 MB

Download River - new model in strappado

Girls Boarding New Hot Sweet Mega Beautifull Collection. Part 1.
208d71f92e9762e4fc5d30995e3a6d41.jpg

Where strict and severe domestic discipline is the order of the day for naughty, misbehaving girls.
Broken rules, forgotten homework or plain and simple bad behaviour is simply not tolerated. Gbs residents learn very early on that such an

Total size: 1.3 GB in 3 files.

Download Girls Boarding New Hot Sweet Mega Beautifull Collection. Part 1.

The Missing Drugs
d8a915d6d69915609bca3e0478f64c90.jpg

Lover of beauty (on the figure, so exactly) Cindy, for a long time, hidden from the beloved that is a drug dealer.
And she, naive, thinking that the house on the ruble and, above all, elegant black coat - they bought on the average salary of a librarian.
One day, to pay Cindy Barber, he stole from the "kingpin" (his name in the film is not disclosed).
Cindy is kidnapped and politely ask, "Where is your lover Deval " ?.
She is silent.

Duration: 42:52
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 401.1 MB

Download The Missing Drugs

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3
37301753adbee070be8ac322c6cf6c5a.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool runs down Adara's chin and onto her chest as she waits. Soon I am tying her toes and feet with thin string. I clamp her nose next. Vetwrap is wrapped over her ballgag. Her nipples are clamped and then pulled tight and tied to her knees. I pull her head back and tie her hair to the back of the chair. There is really not much struggling for Adara at this point. Lots, of yelps, grunts, mmmpphs, and twitching. Adara endures her bondage for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 711.4 MB

Download Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3

Jingle Sluts Part 3 , Cadence Cross and Nikki Darling
eaa817404b1df00cbd521107328ebf22.jpg

Where as some people might regret their decision to offer themselves up to the sickest minds in BDSM, Cadence has been looking for someone to take her to the next level. She isn't afraid of what is coming next. She has been looking forward to it.

Duration: 54:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Jingle Sluts Part 3 , Cadence Cross and Nikki Darling
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Sydney Paige
304fbfd382b5195af945ab1cf35ca05b.jpg

From the archives of Vesta's BondageDivas, the long-running site full of tons of super-sexy damsels-in-distress comes What The Hell?? - starring Sydney Paige, a tied up damsel in rope restraint, struggling on the floor naked and barefoot!

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4819kbps

File size: 392.7 MB

Download Sydney Paige

KinkyCore - Video 646
885f5b784ef8976ca85ba6c04e9e948a.jpg

Studio: KinkyCore

She knew she wanted to experience all of the things that were BDSM, so they jumped right into the shoot.

Duration: 34:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1180kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 326.8 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 646

Endurance
8e3f387e785ab8f1f44d1e797e5935aa.jpg

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: Flogging ,High Heels ,Spanking ,drool ,Fingering ,Vibrator ,Foot Torment ,Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,Leather

A self-proclaimed painslut, Ariel X promises that she can take whatever is dished out. She says she loves intense orgasms and finds that when she comes in bondage it is especially good.
She learns that if she wants to come during this shoot, she's going to have to earn it. Her knees are in agonizing in pain with both legs strapped tightly down to hard wooden boards. Her hands grasp at the air helplessly, cinched behind her back with tight leather straps. A pulley attached to her wrists provides little support for her upper body. Fulfilling her vow to take what is dished out to her, Ariel X endures intense spanking, flogging, foot torment, singletailing, and one uncomfortable position after another. It turns out she was telling the truth about how much she enjoys orgasms in bondage.
Later, when the ass hook tied to her hair, Ariel X begs to be let down. With a sadistic chuckle, cyd obliges. But these things come with a price and the girl soon finds herself gagging on a cock before it is buried in her pussy. Pair this with the vibrator and Ariel X's contorted body writhes in orgasm - the reward she has earned for her endurance.

Duration: 32:27
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 725.9 MB

Download Endurance

Big breasted sexy MILF Syren de Mer in relentless live action bound and throat trained by BBC!
86e23291cf223be39631ddb8620af858.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren de Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

This is a woman that does gangbangs as a hobby. Can she handle the rigors of a live show? Or will it be too much for this cock slut? We should find out!

Duration: 22:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Big breasted sexy MILF Syren de Mer in relentless live action bound and throat trained by BBC!

Punished Poolside
4616f50bc0fdd24182d5b53c3a5ce0dc.jpg

Another hot sexy insex model is put to the test by the Sgt major. Wenona is tight toned and gets abused in this action packed release from the bondage barrix. She is overpowered poolside and made into a fuck toy for every bondage-loving pervert to see. Crotch ropes, clamps and heavy torment are in store for this flawless cocktease.

Duration: 58:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1927kbps

File size: 883.6 MB

Download Punished Poolside
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1
adf9931bb6b64ca61ac001afb2e50bd4.jpg

Rachel sits in her car outside my studio talking to a friend. She is somewhat giddy as she tells her that I have invited her over to discuss a partnership. She laughs as she tells her friend that this will make it that much easier to steal my ideas. She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before that I want to share and discuss with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentions. I also bind her thighs and ankles. She asks about the partnership again and I tell her that I need to know what she is capable of before committing. I inform her that escaping bondage is one such capability and I ask her to try and escape. Rachel struggles somewhat frantically to escape and after a while, she makes absolutely zero progress. Rachel starts getting frustrated and angry after struggling for quite some time. With Rachel secure, I reveal my intentions and my knowledge of her plagiarism as I tighten a honey covered ballgag in her mouth. She angrily mmmmppps and whimpers as I tell her that I have changed my mind and I do not want a partnership. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 430.0 MB

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1
29fae812170a4d2a38f4156481a872a1.jpg

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

All in the ass
39510ccf217e35f7ad92baebbf8f3792.jpg

Proxy's ass is there for the taking, cold steal ass toy, big black dildo or fingers. Proxy's ass is opened wide. Orgasm after explosive orgasm rocks through Proxy's body, add bondage, spanking and canning. This is one anal play date you don't want to miss.

Duration: 47:29
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

File size: 610.9 MB

Download All in the ass

Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples
02c4672a86424343b3c752dcbf985d56.jpg

Often the best predicaments are those where their deviousness is not apparent. When Sage's nipple piercings were tied to her thumbs, she was puzzled. While effective, it was certainly manageable. A magicwand is suspended in front of her, but without help, it won't offer much enjoyment. She was pulling her nipples to reach the wand and keep it working in the right place; her situation started to become apparent. To maintain the pressure required a constant pull on her now sore nipples. Adding to her frustration, her arms were beginning to tire but relaxing would only make matters worse. Torn between pleasure and pain, Sage opts for both. With loud moans through her gag, it's apparent she made the right choice.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 235.5 MB

Download Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples

KinkyCore - Video 645
6a28a6673cdaf76e8b833790267fd59b.jpg

Studio: KinkyCore

Tommy adds to the torment be spanking her ass, stretching her pussy lips and fucking her throat. After tying Octavia facing the chair with her ass up Tommy facefucks her some more before moving behind her for some deep dicking.

Duration: 34:42
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1177kbps

File size: 332.1 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 645
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account