Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The B & G Inn
593f0e8b455185d09c3b96e71b8ae323.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Alexis Taylor has been under a lot of stress at work and needs to unwind and spend some time alone away from the stresses of everyday life. Her girlfriend Fiona has referred her to the B & G Inn telling her she will definitely get the peace and quiet she needs to relax and unwind. Upon arrival to the Inn Alexis is informed that once she "checks in" she is guaranteed that she will get the treatment she "needs and deserves". Alexis quickly signs all the paperwork to check in and before she knows it she finds herself nodding off..........only to wake up to find herself tightly bound and being gagged!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:36:20
Video: 224x160, DivX 5, 312kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 268.6 MB
Download The B & G Inn

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Just a Whore
cc506cb939be82ad567c926ffe7eb9ca.jpg

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Lauren Phillips
Genres: Back Bender Machine, Big Ass, Big Breasts, Big Butt, Big Dick, Big Tits, Black High Heels, Blonde, Breath Play, Cock Sucking, Deepthroat

This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."
I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy.
I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:27
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1551kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 481.6 MB
Download Just a Whore

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Dr. Cupcakes Gets A New Assistant Part 1
aad806fbd7d54c074addff2e67e73141.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... adara is picked up and placed on the hogtie bench. He ties one ankle and Amanda ties the other. Next Dr. Cupcakes Ties a string to the back of her chest harness and then ties that to a pipe above her. They roughly handle adara as they remove her gag. adara is made to wear a rubber swim cap and then is cleave gagged again with micro-foam tape. Amanda continues to play with her... groping and slapping her ass and tits.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 357.4 MB
Download Dr. Cupcakes Gets A New Assistant Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

History Torture Part 8
384f8d4f2e6a63dd4f6a8347680daab0.jpg

History Torture is a very German series that has its own universe. It?s all about darkness, maids, slaves, and beautiful girls with natural bodies and big tits. Girls tortured by inquisition - whipping, spanking, needles in flesh, hot wax, clamp on neeples, fire torture, bondage.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:40
Video: 604x444, DivX 5, 1348kbps
Audio: 84kbps

File size: 695.3 MB
Download History Torture Part 8

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Adara Holidaze
d177933b7ff1ea5b5386b6c4033b99fb.jpg

Dress for the season, Adara ties her ankles before JJ binds her wrists. Next JJ ties her above and below the knees and surprises Adara with a nice big ball shoved and taped in her mouth. Her tits are bound and she is left to struggle on the floor. JJ then hogties her and gives her a nylon hood complete with a over the mouth tape gag. Finally she is drapped in Christmas lights and left for Santa.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1328kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 237.7 MB
Download Adara Holidaze

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Mouth Full Part One
4ba4d74ac5eec46fe076cff9b7a03fba.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Elise Graves is good with her mouth. She knows how to suck a cock and she moans so prettily whenever PD hurts her. The positions she finds herself in show off the assets of her body. She is thin and flexible, which means that he can almost bend her over backwards if he decides she would look better for it. He may be kind enough to let her cum, but she is going to pay for that with grueling bondage and more than one stroke from his cane.

Duration: 49:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 552.3 MB
Download Mouth Full Part One

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Adara - Mummified
9aa9e3266c56f32bb8f15ac461db51f0.jpg

Adara is tied to a pole with her hands in the air and a ball gag in her mouth. She is fondled by JJ and then tape at the waist to the pole. Next her thighs are taped to the pole followed by her head. Drooling, Adara gets her legs taped some more before nipple clamps are applied. The ball gag is removed, panties inserted and taped in place. JJ applies a crotchrope, then removes the panties, only to put in another pair followed by a nylon hood to keep them in. Finally she finishes the job by wrapping Adara from head to toe in tape.

Duration: 42:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1020kbps

File size: 361.2 MB
Download Adara - Mummified

Fileboom Premium Account