Your #1 Fantasy in short

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My fantasy is to be a 24/7 slave for my wife. In public we act normal, but everywhere else I am made to do exactly what she wants. I am tied to the bed when I sleep and made to wear a diaper all night long. I am not allowed to use the bathroom, orgasm or even eat without her permission. When I get home from work every day I have to strip at the door, put on a diaper and tied standing until she releases me.

Just normal 24/7 slave type things turn me on. Some of this is possible, but she isn't in to the lifestyle like I am. Things are moving slow and at her pace right now. I can't help wanting a lot more, but I know moving at her pace is most important.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Hmmm... I've thought of this for quite some time.

My master would wake me up in the morning. I'd suck him in the shower. He'd stop me before he came. We'd get out, he'd put my collar on me and lead me to the bedroom. I'd be cuffed to a pole of some sort, so I am able to turn both ways. He'd blindfold me, and command me to kneel. I'd suck him until he came. He'd give me a small clit vibrator, not to come but to use to stay wet, and close to orgasm while he was gone. He would leave me with a glass of water and would go out. When he chose to return, he'd pull me off my knees to stand. He'd turn me around, bend me over and fuck me. He'd stop, put me on my knees and I'd lick my juices off him. Rinse and repeat, until he decides he's ready to finish in me. He unlatches the cuffs, and without leaving me moves us to the bed. He screws me doggie-style while ordering me to cum. After I orgasm, he pulls my hands behind my back and forces my face against the bed, completely dominating me. He continues thrusting into me, somewhat slowly to prolong his pleasure. My moans are loud, and he decides to gag me, duct-taping over my mouth. He thrusts harder and deeper, picking up his pace. My moans, though muffled, are hard and he can hear them through the gag. He laughs, and starts pounding harder into me. His hand reaches for my clit and just a few touches from his finger lead me to another hard orgasm. He tells me I've been a good slut, and finishes in me. He removes the gag and blindfold, kisses me on the cheek and let's me dress in the french-maid lingerie he bought earlier that day so I can make him dinner.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Izrail

I know I'm knew but, I felt the need to contribute at least.
At the moment, my number 1 Fantasy would have to be choking on my Dom's cock to the point of passing out. It already gives me pleasure to hold myself in that position, and eagerly grasp for more. Being forced to hold such a position when every part of my body wants air, want's release is what I want....probably kinda out there.

Fileboom Premium Account

I know I'm knew but, I felt the need to contribute at least.
At the moment, my number 1 Fantasy would have to be choking on my Dom's cock to the point of passing out. It already gives me pleasure to hold myself in that position, and eagerly grasp for more. Being forced to hold such a position when every part of my body wants air, want's release is what I want....probably kinda out there.
Sounds yummy :)

Fileboom Premium Account

J3Z

Hmm, well since lately i˙ve been feeling more submissive i˙ll let you all know one of my more subby fantasies!

Ok, so i would agree to meet a dominant woman, we go to her place, me being all shy and blushing when she suddenly cuffs my hands together and forces me down on the ground to kiss her feet as a sign of submission, i struggle a bit but she would quickly solve that with a few firm slaps, using a crop on my behind.... Then she would force me to strip, everything gone followed by making me go on all fours again. " You˙re gonna be my good lil bitch. " would be whispered as he pushes a puppytail plug in my rear and a dog collar around my neck. With a chain she would lead me around the house and treat me like a pup after some humiliation move on to more physical acts. Tease me but not allow a climax, make me clean her cunny with my tongue after which she˙d tease me a bit more and when its all over she˙d tie me to the bed post with a threat of being whipped if i make myself climax.

Something like that, anyways....YUM!

XD

Fileboom Premium Account