Your #1 Fantasy in short

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

SpiritedSub

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My #1 fantasy is to be kept in a jail cell, drugged on psychotropic medications, in bondage and chastity, awaiting the Mistress who owns me, to severely beat me and abuse my cock balls and tits for Her pleasure. I am also septal pierced, tongue pierced, nipples pierced, prince albert pierced, branded, and tattooed with an ownership statement.

Pretty sick, huh.

You got branded??? How bad did it hurt? What does the brand say? Did it heal up sharply, or is it a big ugly scar?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

BruisedNipples

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

As short as possible, a somewhat extreme #1 fantasy: Kneeling behind a wooden block on top of a table in a bdsm play room with my elbows tied together behind my back, my upper body wrapped in plastic wrapping with holes for the nipples. My cock is fitted with a tight cock ring at the base. On my knees behind the wooden block, my cock is strapped tightly with 3 or 4 leather straps to the top of the wooden block, which has a spiked top surface.

My balls are fitted with a ball parachute lined with spikes. They hang behind the wood block that I am strapped to, stretched with weights that are attached to the parachute. There are two mistresses. One of them starts dripping hot wax on my cock and uses a riding crop to whip if off, only to start over and over again with the wax. She adds weights to the ball parachute before she starts dripping the wax again.

The other mistress binds my nipples at the base with thin wire or tie-rips. She puts alligator clamps on them and adds hanging weights to the clamps until they slowly rip off by the pull. She repeats this 3 or 4 times, so that my nipples are raw from the teeth of the metal clamps tearing at them. She then uses sandpaper to rub my nipples and have them warmed up for the main event.

She cuts the tie rips off my nipples and pierces both of them at the base with fairly large fish hooks. She then takes a couple of small round metal discs with round holes in the middle and pulls the fish hooks through these. She connects thin but long metal chains to the fish hooks and rigs the chains through a loophole in the ceiling After that, she adds weights to the chains, so that the fish hooks get pulled away from my chest.

She pushes the metal discs over my stretched nipples and uses a thick needle through my nipple as a back stop behind them. She then makes sure the weights on the chains are heavy enough to stretch my nipples at least an inch and a half from my chest. She takes a couple of smaller needles and pushes them through my nipples up and down and left to right, piercing whatever is left of my stretched skin in front of the metal discs.

She then takes two somewhat thicker skewer-like needles and pushes each of them straight into a nipple from the front, making sure at least an inch of the needle goes into my nipple. She then also takes a candle and starts dripping hot wax on my pierced and stretched nipples. As the grande finale, she takes two candles and holds the flames where the thick skewer-like needles stick out, heating the pins that are embedded in my nipples.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account