log247

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mesa vs. The Copper Pipes

Genre: Ballgag, Electricity, Handcuffs, Interview, Magicwand, Predicament,

Pictures: 43
Max. Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 10 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

As with most things in life if you want something, you have to work for it. In Mesa's case it was a buzzing vibrator resting between two electrified copper pipes. To make matters worse she's forced to stand on her toes to keep away from the shocks. Mesa desperately wants an orgasm if for no other reason than to distract her from her predicament. Only time will tell if she can do it before the shocks become too much to bear. Mesa's determined though and if anyone can pull it off it's her.

Download Links:
>>>Mesa vs. The Copper Pipes

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

log247

Jamie vs. The Black Mummy

Genre: Forcedorgasm, Magicwand, Mummification, Nudity, Strict, Tapebondage,

Pictures: 70
Size: 31 Mb

With a few rolls of electrical tape and Jamie dolled up in a tightly cinched corset I was in the mood for some mummification. Not just any wrap though, one so tight that squirming only seems to pull it tighter. As the electrical tape coils around her body I couldn't help but bury a little surprise for when I was done. With her wrapped tight I leave her to squirm and burn off some energy. Just when she's ready to give up I plug in the magic wand wrapped inside sending her into a frenzy. Jamie can only lay helpless as the corset and tape compress her into orgasmic bliss.

Download Links:
>>>Jamie vs. The Black Mummy

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

log247

Savannah vs. The Pussy Tease

Genre: Crotchrope, Newbie, Frogtie, Magicwand, Orgasms, Othergag, Rope, Teasing,

Pictures: 82
Size: 33 Mb

Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad. In Savannah's case there would be no orgasms until she was good and tied. Once she was bound, her wrists tied to her crotch rope causing every squirm and struggle to rev her engine. Never one to make it easy on my subs I suspended a magic wand in fingertip range forcing her to strain to reach it. Desperate to cum she manages to grab it and flicks it on high. Savannah's in heaven as the wand buzzes away; at least until she loses her grip and it bounces out of range!

Download Links:
>>>Savannah vs. The Pussy Tease

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Hana vs. The Cooldown

Genre: Ballgag, Drool, Hairtie, Hogtie, Jeans, Nudity, Pantyhose, Reverseprayer, Rope,

Pictures: 68
Size: 25 Mb

Hana starts with her arms pulled back, almost into a reverse prayer.From there her legs and ankles are tied and pulled into a hogtie. Drool spills out of her gagged mouth as she is precariously perched on two high chairs. When she complained earlier about being hot I suspect she was expecting a cool drink. Instead I hoist her to the floor onto the cold basement tiles causing her to catch her breath. I leave her to struggle a bit but not before tying her hair back to her ankles. With Hana nice and secure it's my turn to cool down with a cold beer and enjoy the show.

Download Links:
>>>Hana vs. The Cooldown

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Viorica vs. The Puppet Master

Genre: Ballgag, Balletboots, Corset, Nudity, Predicament, Rope, Skirt, Suspension,

Size: 21 Mb

Fifteen feet of hemp coils tightly around Viorica's wrist and knotted carefully out of prying fingers. From that anchor Viorica stands helpless on her ballet slippered toes. There's nowhere to go but hang from her wrist or keep on her toes. Quiet whimpers escape her gagged lips as Viorica desperately pleads for a respite but none comes. I pull the rope to her right leg high into the air. Her other arm tied off high Viorica's really squirming now and stuck on only one foot. Trapped in the most uncomfortable of predicaments there was only one thing left to do. Sit back and watch the puppet dance.

Download Links:
>>>Viorica vs. The Puppet Master

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Serene vs. Her Ticklish Toes

Genre: Ballgag, Belts, Handcuffs, Jeans, Pantyhose, Rigging, Tickling,

Size: 30 Mb

Once you're tied up there's not a whole lot you can keep a secret. Like when Serene tried to convince me she wasn't ticklish and it wasn't worth me even trying. Nodding in feigned agreement I took my time securing her into a tight turtle bind. Once finished my fingers couldn't help but discover the truth. Starting with her sides, armpits, and knees Serene put up a good fight and held back. In her position however she knew she was totally helpless and there was only one spot left... her pantyhosed feet. It's a good thing she was chained to the wall.

Download Links:
>>>Serene vs. Her Ticklish Toes

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Rachel vs. Red & White

Genre: Ballgag, Catsuit, Hogtie, Rope,

Pictures: 91
Size: 30 Mb

It's hard to deny the classics their charm like a pretty girl bound tightly in a skintight catsuit. The way the rope helps accentuate every curve of her body. Rachel had a few choice words on the subject but found the 2" ball gag to be far too effective. Determined to find a way free she gives it her all now which leaves her panting through her gag, nostrils flaring. Holding more rope in my hand Rachel tries to protest again but it's no use. She just looks too damn cute in red and white!

Download Links:
>>>Rachel vs. Red & White

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Lilly vs. The Loose Knot

Genre: Ballgag, Crotchrope, Escaping, Frogtie, Gagtalk, Magicwand, Orgasmdenial, Orgasms, Rope,

Pictures: 55
Size: 21 Mb

After tying Lilly up for the first time I had thought of everything, or so I thought. Her legs frogtied and tied apart. A maddeningly tight crotch rope that only pulled tighter as she struggles. Boxtied and ballgaged Lilly puts up a tremendous effort to get free. I chuckle in my arrogance of how futile her attempts are until I see one of the knots come loose; and another. Before long Lilly almost has her arms free which simply will not due. With a zeal to fix my mistake and make Lilly pay for it I handcuff her hands into a semi-strappado. Now totally helpless, an added magicwand to her crotchrope really gets her squirming. If only her handcuffed hands could pull to closer to her pussy... she looks so painfully frustrated not able to cum.

Download Links:
>>>Lilly vs. The Loose Knot

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Cali vs. The Postman

Genre: Ballgag, Challenge, Chastitybelt, Handcuffs, Nudity, Self-Bondage, Story,

Pictures: 84
Size: 31 Mb

Cali's always had a fantasy of being trapped in a chastity belt but never the guts to make it happen. So when her online playmate suggested a chastity game she was all ears. Her task is simple, put the keys to her belt into the mailbox and spend twenty minutes bound before retrieving the key. Knowing her postman doesn't come for at least a few hours Cali still gets a chill thinking what if. With the handcuff keys barely in reach she enjoys rolling on the couch waiting for her 20 minutes to expire. Thoughts of her friend keeping her in her predicament and teasing her only serves to get her worked up in the belt. As Cali fantasizes about the orgasms she'll have once she gets free all is interrupted by a sound outside. Frozen for a moment, reality crashing back... he couldn't be early?

Download Links:
>>>Cali vs. The Postman

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Paige vs. The Hanging Tease

Genre: Ballgag, Crotchrope, Forcedorgasm, Gagtalk, Magicwand, Orgasmdenial, Orgasms, Predicament, Spreadeag.,

Pictures: 92
Size: 37 Mb

Sometimes you can't win for trying. Like when Paige asks to be inescapably tied to the bed and wants out 10 minutes later. Unfortunately for her she got what she asked for and wasn't going anywhere. A point soon driven home by the addition of a super tight crotchrope tied to a suspension ring. Paige pleads for relief as she struggles but manages to only pull her ropes tighter. When I decide to change up her torments I start by removing her crotchrope. It's replaced with a hanging magic wand which only brushes against her sensitive pussy; frustrating her to no end. Bound as she is there is no hope of adding more pressure and can only simmer helplessly on the edge of orgasm.

Download Links:
>>>Paige vs. The Hanging Tease

Fileboom Premium Account