The master punishes and tortures his slaves

log247

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hana vs. The Elbow Squeeze

Genre: Ballgag, Elbowcinch, Magicwand, Orgasms, Strict, Tapebondage, Tapedfists,

Pictures: 55
Max. Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 25 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

It has been a while since I had the pleasure of tying up Hana, but I distinctly remembered how bendy she was. What better way to start the fun than a super tight electrical tape armbinder. With two layers of 2" tape going up and down her arms escape wasn't even remotely possible. Hana struggles nonetheless, ever determined to prove me wrong. After several minutes I tape a magicwand in place giving her a good tease; at least until it's turned on high!

Download Links:
>>>Hana vs. The Elbow Squeeze

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

log247

Lexi vs. The Bungee Cords

Genre: Ballgag, Bungeecords, Newbie, Jeans, Pantyhose,

Pictures: 76
Size: 27 Mb

When Lexi stumbled to this site bondage wasn't anything she's ever considered. Watching the previews and reading the descriptions she soon came to the conclusion that she wanted to try it. A few emails later and she's nervously laying on my bed while I stretch several bungee cords tightly over her body. Her eyes dart around trying to figure out her plan of escape. Befored strapping her gag in she asks if she's allowed to escape. I tell her of course she is, she can get free anytime she wants. I can tell she deems it a trivial task and gets to work. Seconds turn to minutes while the strong elastic bands wear her muscles down until she can't move at all.

Download Links:
>>>Lexi vs. The Bungee Cords

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

log247

Amanda vs. The Finger Loops

Genre: Frogtie, Jeans, Othergag, Rope, Shorts, Tickling,

Pictures: 30
Size: 13 Mb

After telling Amanda about my interest in minimalistic bondage she couldn't quite believe it. She simply didn't buy a couple ropes, let alone around her fingers, could hold her for long. Sliding a spreader bar over her elbows I secured both to the bar looping a coil of rope around her ring and middle fingers. A frogtie keeps her from getting too rambunctious and I leave her her get free. Amanda's frustration with the bind is immediately obvious. Like an itch she can't scratch, the pull on her fingers keeps her squirming. Especially once I start tickling her!

Download Links:
>>>Amanda vs. The Finger Loops

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Jamie vs. The Forced Experiment

Genre: Blindfold, Challenge, Forcedorgasm, Magicwand, Rubberbands, Science, Timer,

Pictures: 74
Size: 35 Mb

One question I've seen asked a number of times is can girls really be forced to orgasm? Instead of joining the debate I decided to put it to the test with my beautiful assistant Jamie. She starts with her arms and legs tethered in restraints with a magic wand pinned against her pussy. Starting the timer at one minute and on a low setting Jamie does her best to prevent herself from cumming. I repeat the test with two and three minute intervals. The whole set is repeated again but on high with telling results. It's best to review our findings for yourself which you'll find to be quite conclusive!

Download Links:
>>>Jamie vs. The Forced Experiment

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Sarah vs. Her Playtime

Genre: Ballgag, Crotchrope, Elbowcinch, Frogtie, Hairtie, Magicwand, Masturbation, Rope,

Pictures: 68
Max. Resolution: 1067x1600
Size: 32 Mb

If using the wand felt good, using it while bound was heaven for Sarah. So after some cajoling she convinced me to put her in some ropes. I get her started with a frogtie on her legs as she squirms with anticipation. Next is her wrists with the rope going between her legs and secured to her waist in the back. Sarah's favorite part comes last with a hair tie and slight elbow cinch to lock her arms at her sides. This also does a great job of tightening her crotchrope too. Adding a gag for good measure I toss her a wand and let her have her fun.

Download Links:
>>>Sarah vs. Her Playtime

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Hana vs. The Gag Anchor

Genre: Ballgag, Belts, Corset, Elbowcinch, Hogtie, Magicwand, Nudity, Orgasms, Trainergag,

Pictures: 51
Size: 18 Mb

With a flexible girl like Hana and a few leather belts one can make a nice little package. A tight and secure one that is. Even her gag is just as secure as her elbows touching behind her back. Not letting a few strips of leather keep her immobile Hana struggles to get free with no luck. The tight corset keeping her breaths shallow didn't help much. Using the d-ring on her gag I anchor her to the wall leaving her well exposed for anything. With a Magic Wand in hand I have her squirming and moaning in seconds; unable to squirm free.

Download Links:
>>>Hana vs. The Gag Anchor

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

JEM vs. The Frogtie Pull

Genre: Chains, Nippleclamps, Rubberbands, Tapegag,

Pictures: 66
Size: 26 Mb

I start Jem's arms and legs out in a frogtie using plenty of vetwrap to keep them secure; chains looped around her limb as convenient attachment points. At first Jem didn't understand why I used rubber bands to connect her limbs to the four corners of the bed. She might have asked too if not the panties taped in her mouth. I didn't take long in satiating her curiosity by adding another set of rubber bands pulling her limbs tighter apart. When I held up a pair of nipple clamps she really pulled against the bands but it was no use. Jem was helpless in my web.

Download Links:
>>>JEM vs. The Frogtie Pull

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Amy vs. The Slow Timer

Genre: Ballgag, Balletboots, Challenge, Crotchrope, Drool, Predicament,

Pictures: 59
Size: 23 Mb

You have to admire her confidence. After putting on the ballet boots for the first time Amy strutted around my living room with ease. When I asked if she could stand for ten minutes she rolled her eyes as if the task was a simple as breathing. With her hands in leather mittens I connect them to a ceiling anchor and leave her to stir. Within minutes I can hear the moans of discomfort through her gag starting to set in. By the time I add a crotch rope she's left unable to find any position comfortable. Amy pleads through her gag and I just show her the timer. It's only been 5 minutes dear... 5 more to go.

Download Links:
>>>Amy vs. The Slow Timer

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Kizzy vs. The Ab Workout

Genre: Ballgag, Chains, Challenge, Magicwand, Orgasms, Spreadeagle, Tickling,

Pictures: 73
Size: 24 Mb

Once you find the right motivation for someone you can get them to do just about anything. In Kizzy's case she really didn't want to go to the gym. I'm no personal trainer, but had a good idea how to motivate Kizzy. After chaining her arms and legs into a spread-eagle on the bed she struggled around but it was no use. I could tell by her scrunched nose that she thought my plan was dubious at best. At least until I suspended a vibe inches above her pussy. The exercise was simple; if she wanted to cum Kizzy would have reach. One little caveat though... the chains don't come off until she cums!

Download Links:
>>>Kizzy vs. The Ab Workout

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes

Genre: Ballgag, Device, Newbie, Forcedorgasm, Interview, Magicwand, Orgasms, Skirt, Strict,

Pictures: 66
Size: 43 Mb

For a bondage newbie like Lexi getting bolted to the floor took some courage. So when she asked if she could have some moral support I happy to oblige. Lexi goes first with clamps around her legs, arms and neck followed by Amanda with the same treatment. With their hands bound in the middle both take to teasing and tickling each other and enjoying their predicament. While they are distracted I quickly secure two magic wands in place and letting them fly. The race begins with Lexi hitting her first of many orgasms in moments. With their hands caressing each other they can only lie there as the their orgasms consume them.

Download Links:
>>>Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes

Fileboom Premium Account