Submission and obedience Female Domination

4room

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Findomalexx - Im going on a date tonight with a real man

Model: Findomalexx
Genre: Findomalexx, Cum, Date, Dirty, Domination, Female, Femdom, Fuck, Goddess, Humiliation, Jerk Off, Masturbation, Pov, Worship, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom
Description: Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, alexx

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:01:09
Size: 0,11 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

4room

No More Pussy For You

Model: MsBiancaBaker
Genre: Make me Bi, Masturbation Encouragement, JOI, Big Dicks, Sensual Domination, ManyVids
Description: 1920x1080 HD You want to love pussy again so bad dont you. You thought you were straight but then you started noticing cocks, then found make me bi clips. I see your purchases and know you want cock but I think I can make you forget about cock... Or can I? Will the subtle cock pictures drive your inner faggot out? Or will you listen and fixate on me, stroke to me. Or will the impulse to stroke to cock take over. Will you succumb to your inner desire and start stroking viscously to the cock. Will you cum to me like I tell you to or will the cock win? ,

Duration: 00:10:44
Size: 0,13 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

4room

EurasianPersuasion - Latex Worship in Chastity

Model: EurasianPersuasion
Genre: Eurasianpersuasion, Cum, Dirty, Domination, Femdom, Fetish, Fuck, Goddess, Heels, Jerk Off, Kinky, Latex, Masturbation, Mistress, Party, Pov, Sexy, Slave, Tight, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Rubber, Eurasianpersuasion, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom
Description: Im hanging out at Mistress Damazonias dungeon preparing to attend a local fetish party. Im modelling my skin tight latex dress and kinky rubber heels. You are my chastity domestic slave and will stay in and take care of the chores. I will allow you to worship and shine my sexy latex dress though, but you better get every inch from the top to my rubber clad toes.

Duration: 00:06:36
Size: 0,9 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Humiliation by Rene - Scissor Assassin

Model:
Genre: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Humiliation By Rene, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Femdom Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Dirty Talk, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy
Description: You come home to find a beautiful, tall blonde in your house. Youre a bit startle and flustered. I coldly inform you that Ive come to k-i--l-l you. At first you think its a joke, a sexy ruse a friend has played on you but, soon you realize that Im an assassin and Ive come to off you. Will I use my pretty palms to s-t-r-a-n-g-l-e you? No, my handprints could easily be identified around your neck. I will use my STRONG sexy thighs to scissorhold you until your last breath! But, Ill tease you a bit first, prolonging the pain and suffering, putting you into different scissor holds and enjoying every second of watching the life drain out of you!

Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:11:16
Size: 0,21 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account