00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

4room

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Miss Blondie - Weak For Feet

Model:
Genre: Foot Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum On Clothes, Femdom Pov, Foot Domination, Miss Blondie, Foot Worship, Pov Feet, Feet Humiliation, Foot Domination, Barefoot, Foot Play, Foot Slave
Description: I see you, foot slut. Weak for feet, lustftul for My beautiful soles. I love how you jerk to My beautiful, size 7.5 feet. I dont even have to take My clothes off, its the easiest money Ill ever make. Keep funding My life with your weakness for My feet.

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:20
Size: 0,73 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

4room

Worship Amanda No escape from My Legs Foot Worship, Tease & Denial

Model:
Genre: Worship Amanda, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, JOI, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom
Description: My legs make you so weak. Get down on your knees and fall to the ground. Thats it, good boy. Just watch the way My leg bounces up and down as it rests on the other. Legs, Stockings, Heels… Now say it out loud. youve never seen more perfect legs than Mine, theres just something about them that you crave. Something so flawless, you Need My legs.

Duration: 00:08:39
Size: 0,34 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

New Girl Whips and Laughs

Model: Empress Jennifer
Genre: Mean Girls, Domination, Femdom
Description: IM New To Whipping Slaves But Princess Jennifer Said ThatS Part Of The Fun Of Owning Slaves! (Making Them Collapse In Pain And Cower At Your Feet In Total Fear Of You!) She Said She Loves To Show New Girls How To Really Beat Someone Down. She Said New Girls Like Me Usually Find It Funny At First (Which I Def Did!) But As You Will See, I Really Got The Hang Of Making This Slave Collapse, Haha! And It Really Is Exhilarating To See A Grown Man(?) Groveling At My Feet, Completely Broken By Little Me! Such Power...I Could Get Used To This! :)

Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:12:34
Size: 0,72 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Chloe Manson - Teasing Sexual Rejects with My Perfect Tits

Model: Chloe Manson
Genre: Chloe Manson, Cock, Cum, Dirty, Domination, Femdom, Fuck, Goddess, Jerk Off, Masturbation, Perfect, Pov, Sex, Slave, Teasing, Tits, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Chloe Manson, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom
Description: No one in the universe wants to fuck you. Disastrously, that includes Me. Sex slave? Obviously not - Im repulsed at the idea of even seeing your cock, nevertheless fucking you. No, I have different, BETTER plans for you and your cock. Itd be stupid to think My plans are in your favor, but youll do anything for the opportunity to worship My tits.

Duration: 00:08:01
Size: 0,18 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

12 Days of CEI, Day 10 Long Cum Play

Model: Goddess Aria Zahara
Genre: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Brunette, Femdom POV, ManyVids
Description: So many times these clips are designed to be 99% JOI and 1% CEI. Not this time. I want your orgasm out of the way FAST. You are going to serve and entertain me with your obedience. Weu2019re about to take cum play to a whole new level. And youu2019re going to love every second of it, arenu2019t you? ,

Duration: 00:08:50
Size: 0,2 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account